Squad Deploy is designed backwards

Oskool_007
557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2018
Instead of displaying the parrot cam after death, the top down map should be displayed instead. Then clicking on a squad mate will zoom you down into parrot cam so you can see if it's safe to spawn. If not, allow backing out to the top down map again to choose another squad mate on the map.

This way, you know exactly where all your squad mates are on the map, and can zoom down into parrot view before spawning on them.

Comments

• TyroneLoyd
    1284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I agree. I assume dice wanted people to have the convenience of instant action even though it really isnt.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I concur. It's very rare I use the parrot cam for spawning in, as it is missing contextual information available in the top down view. In larger modes it can be hard to get an accurate orientation, especially when playing with randoms.