LF- PS4- NA-Platoon

liquidacid73
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello folks . Let me start off with letting you all know that I'm looking for a Mature Older clan/community/platoon ( hopefully over 25+) . I'm a older gamer who is over 40 , lives on the East Cost and would like to not deal with drama queen children ( I know that folks my age can just be as bad as is kids ) . I want to be able to express myself with out the worry of what I must say . I do not tolerate racism ! I been playing battlefield franchise for a while now . I'm not the best of players but I DO PTFO ! I play as a teamplayer and not a 1 person show off . I communicate very well within the game and members . I will play what ever class needs to be played whether I like to or not I will . If there are questions and answers I left out , please feel free to reply and I will get back to you . thank you and have a rock on DAY !!

Comments

• jarmet100
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello folks . Let me start off with letting you all know that I'm looking for a Mature Older clan/community/platoon ( hopefully over 25+) . I'm a older gamer who is over 40 , lives on the East Cost and would like to not deal with drama queen children ( I know that folks my age can just be as bad as is kids ) . I want to be able to express myself with out the worry of what I must say . I do not tolerate racism ! I been playing battlefield franchise for a while now . I'm not the best of players but I DO PTFO ! I play as a teamplayer and not a 1 person show off . I communicate very well within the game and members . I will play what ever class needs to be played whether I like to or not I will . If there are questions and answers I left out , please feel free to reply and I will get back to you . thank you and have a rock on DAY !!

Teamplayer, communicates and ptfo? We would love to have you at Black Plague Gaming. Our age range is mainly between 23-45. We pride ourselves in being mature, non racist or sexist. We don't care about stats, we just want players that fight for ever win. I would love to have you join one of our squad ups (its a daily thing where our guys can get together and dominate) to see how well you fit in and feel comfortable with us.

For more information, check out our recruiting form here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/163676/ps4-black-plague-gaming-now-recruiting

See you on the battlefield!
    PSN: Xx_JARMET_xX