Looking for a fun but competitive group (US, PS4)

Agent_Talon
295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm a serious player who likes to win but doesn't want something as serious as a group with required practices or anything like that. A baby really throws that out the window :-) If you need another platoon member who will squad up when online than I'm your guy!

Comments

• jarmet100
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm a serious player who likes to win but doesn't want something as serious as a group with required practices or anything like that. A baby really throws that out the window :-) If you need another platoon member who will squad up when online than I'm your guy!

You sound like a great fit for Black Plague Gaming. We fight for the win and do not require any practices or stuff like that. We do host squad ups mainly every night. Its a time where we can get a lot of our guys on at one time and dominate. You can always come check us out first before even applying to see if you like how we work together, communicate and fight for the win.

For more information, check out our recruiting post: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/163676/ps4-black-plague-gaming-now-recruiting

See you on the battlefield!
    PSN: Xx_JARMET_xX