This Week in Battlefield V

BFV Upcoming Update Discussion

danmotoxx
144 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
edited November 2018
There’s been a lot of discussion about TTK/TTD updates, revive changes, and a few other odds-and-ends improvement/changes coming up with next BFV update release.

We’re lining up internally to discuss these in a more formal format. What do you want to know more about? Let’s talk!

Update:

What a great bout of feedback the past 24 hours! Thanks to you for being vocal, we're working on an article that will provide clarity on the following:

- Our vision for TTK/TTD
- Revive changes
- Weapon balancing
- Medic balancing
- Max Rank Company Coin accrual
- And more
Post edited by danmotoxx on

Comments

• BillxGates
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Any word on why many higher end PCs are seeing issues with microstutter and hitching? CPU intesnsive or not we shouldn’t see 8-9 series chips maxing out.

Also, vehicle customization. The heck. How was this not a release day implementation.
  • TehPik
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    coin at lvl 50 fix and a summary of the economy (cosmetics, unlocks) going forward
  • Irish_Serenata
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The fix of 50level company coins bug. And I would like to know more about the progressions! The maximum level cap! !
  • dbasshooker
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don’t change TTK/TTD. It’s good the way it is. I’m liking everything about the way the game is now. I would say though, I think you should leave BR out of BF games!
  • Tupp94
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The tanks turrets are to weak against infantry you have to be direct on them to hit or hurt them, also the invisible wall what some hows stops you shooting in front sometimes when theres nothing in front of you ie sniping ive come across this problem and on the AA turrets
  • MoskitoBasti
    50 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Will the Netcode (Dying in cover, getting killed from someone who doesn't have line of sight yet) and the TTD (one frame deaths) be fixed?

Will the sound (footsteps) be fixed?

This two issues are ruining the game right now and cause a lot of camping.
  • MoskitoBasti
    50 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Don’t change TTK/TTD. It’s good the way it is. I’m liking everything about the way the game is now. I would say though, I think you should leave BR out of BF games!

TTD is broken right now. Please read up on the difference between TTK and TTD!
  • nifod
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Beside everything above, clear explenation what the assignements mean. Example, in 1 life kill 10 enemies in objective areas. Do you both have to be in objective area or maybe only me or only the enemy?