BFV Upcoming Update Discussion

Comments

• BraddersRM
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I saw a comment here about people camping behind the spawn line. I find this really frustrating especially when team members are hogging the tanks and not moving into the battle. I would welcome a timer for when in the spawn area for this reason alone
  • Dr-Anvil-bw
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why does Dice have to ruffle every now and then on the game balancing? Please turn the T.T.K back on as it was at the beginning. The beginners should make an effort. You have your supplier,
  • Passinero
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    - Grenades need a buff
    - SMGs a little more damage + some mid range guns for medics
    - A strategic inf only game mode like Chain Link would be great
    - TTD (one frame death) needs to be fixed
    - 3D spotting is missing, especially because snipers and prone MGs
    - more content in general, already bored after 25 hours but still playing BF4 after 3600 hours
    - I'm missing Battlelog and the stats included.
  • Zuddybear
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Custom servers should be a top priority.

I simply cannot stand being forced through the current map rotation. Some of the maps are simply awful (Aerodrome and Devastation).

Why can't I jump into a Arras 24/7 server and just enjoy my evening in the french rurals? :/
  • Zby_PL
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Today we got the Firestorm mode and in it the possibility of driving civilian vehicles (tractors and other). Will it be possible to extend this solution to other maps?
  • Zby_PL
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 25
    At the future please:

1. Add more vehicles in the game also ships (as in Battlefield 1). Especially at Hamada map.

2. Add Russia and Poland to the game.

3. Add tanks/vehicles:
    - T-34 (Russia/Poland)
    - Tiger II (King Tiger) (Germany)
    - BMW R75 motocykle (Germany)
    - SdKfz 142 Sturmgeschütz III (StuG III) (Germany)
    - Renault FT (Finland)
    - Kubuś (Polish fighting vehicle)
    - WZ 34 (Polish armored car)
  • PvtJohnTowle
    883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In BF1 you could destroy the barbed wires with a melee weapon like Billhook. In BFV it's not possible anymore. Plz bring that back DICE

Also the chain link fence on Narvik, can't cut through that fence with a melee weapon.. Why not be able to do this?

• mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    Can you please for the love of god Buff the 4000lb bombs damage its almost pointless to use now!.And give the ju-88 a better selection of weapons or more bombs its extremely weak in comparison to the Allies Mosquito thank you.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also please increase the rank and give us something to work toward and fix the mine craft trees and flashing black box bug.
  • Zby_PL
    Prepare one more map for Firestorm mode - a city map. Something like Rotterdam with displacements and villages. These two maps (current and second city map) in Firestorm should provide a large increase of interest in the game. Of course, add the opportunity to play in two-person teams, which should not be a problem.
  • N3cRoSiS777
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about turning stationary weapons? Can I haz?
  • Dr-Anvil-bw
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    danmotoxx said:
    There’s been a lot of discussion about TTK/TTD updates, revive changes, and a few other odds-and-ends improvement/changes coming up with next BFV update release.

We’re lining up internally to discuss these in a more formal format. What do you want to know more about? Let’s talk!

Update:

What a great bout of feedback the past 24 hours! Thanks to you for being vocal, we're working on an article that will provide clarity on the following:

- Our vision for TTK/TTD
    - Revive changes
    - Weapon balancing
    - Medic balancing
    - Max Rank Company Coin accrual
    - And more
    Very Nice .. 

And this Problem  
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LowP1wRrYEg
     And this 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_eCeyoGClU
    And this 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LowP1wRrYEg
    and more 
    It has become a lot in the last few days on your servers where you can not even ban someone!
    Bravo Dice ( EA ) 
    If you do not do anything about it then you can completely bury your game soon!
  • Mangrey
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    On the weapons and ammo side there we need less build able ammo stacks it is to easy to get special ammo and makes Tanks less usefull
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Necro and Danmotoxx left DICE a long time ago  :#