BFV Upcoming Update Discussion

Comments

• SgtQman19
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the TTD but not through the TTK. The Medic guns need a slight buff not to much. More accurate at range. Netcode needs a little work. Dying behind cover to often or maybe it’s connected to the TTD issue. Plane physics needs a defiant tweak. Flying slow feels and looks very unrealistic. Super fun other then those small issues.
  • 1cHBiNEiNKaEsE
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey Dice, could you please optimize the graphics on ps4 pro. Many of us have the feeling, that the graphics were better during the beta and that bf1 has actually better graphics on consoles.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. endless EoR fix?
    2. Assignment bugs fix?
    3. revive glitch out of map or miles away from where u got revived fix?
    4. ttd/megabullet/netcode fix?

just want the fixes and maybe...
    Is there any plans to give medics a semi auto rifle like gewehr 1-5?
  • Viking90
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Customization options for the Pilot and Tanker classes, or at least the option to choose gender and a proper look on them. As of now the classes doesn`t look the part at all. You nailed the looks in BF1, don´t see you not doing it in BFV.
  • ygq123ygq
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I already play BFv for over 100 hours(BF1 for 1266 h, BF4 for 60 h), and I feel the last master assignment of ASSAULT CLASS is too hard to be done, especially for S-Auto guns, like G43. Get headshot kill in obj area is too hard for them and this assignment will refresh every round, it really make me upset and discouraged. To finish these assignment, I need stay in a obj area to shot other SMG , AR or MG face to face and get 2 headshot to kill them, for guns which have full-auto mode, this assignment is much much easier to be done, but for G43 and SMLE, it just too hard (because the shorter TTK than BF1, S-Auto guns are more weak in BFv). Compare to the master assignment of SMGs, the master assignment of Semi-Auto looks like a impossible mission. (I finished the master assignment of KP/-31, EMP and M1928A1)

I tried my best, work hard for 30 min, and when the round is done, i only have 7 headshot and it renewed in next round, it make me feel really bad.

The biggest problem is the task will renew in next round and it seems like cannot finished in one round, if it can be finished in many rounds, that will be great, or change the headshot into other requirement.
  • Spectre_MT
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about WHEN these "fixes" are going to appear? BFV is very visually appealing but the abysmal hit detection, tripping over pebbles, and various UI issues are ruining the initial experience. While I am a little disappointed with the state of the game at launch (as a deluxe edition owner) I am still hopeful that the Dice team can fix these issues but they need fixed sooner rather than later and not just 'talked about'.
  • dajuror
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mines need to kill, not be an inconvenience
    Scope glare that can be seen from the space station....seriously
    Add Mortars for Christ sake! How in the name of whatever is Holy did you not add mortars to this game? Whoever made that decision needs to go back to doing whatever they were doing before this.
    When using rifle grenades you shouldn’t have to stick the grenade into the opponents mouth in order to get a kill.
    The sound and the visuals are awesome
    There are many issues with this game as I see it to many to actually list.
    From a consumer standpoint I find myself asking why did I pay this amount of money for a unfinished product?
  • dbasshooker
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Don’t change TTK/TTD. It’s good the way it is. I’m liking everything about the way the game is now. I would say though, I think you should leave BR out of BF games!

TTD is broken right now. Please read up on the difference between TTK and TTD!

I know what you mean. I'm just concerned that if they change things with TTD it could make both TTK and TTD worse than it was before?
  • DriedPoo
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TTK is horrible , add a hardcore mode and a vanilla mode, beef up or add more AA,
  • Ryan_VVong
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My Scout (Explorer) has lost an elite dagger. I don't know if the next update will fix this bug. For me, there are too many BUGs in Battlefield 5.
  • Digger_CB
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    I imagine 3 hot topics a lot of players would like to know about:

1.) Medic weaponry/SMG balance. As I'm sure you guys are well aware, they've been pretty well discussed since release. Many players are feeling a little ill-equipped to take on Assault and some Support weapons. Even in their intended range, the SMG's struggle to perform well against a basic Sturmgeweher 1-5

2.) Panzerfaust damage output, or Tank Armor. I'm sure many tankers will be eagerly hoping for some change to the anti-tank weaponry, or an increase to how much damage they can withstand. I've been killed by some tanks in my playtime; sure. But their presence is pretty lacking on most maps compared to previous BF's.

I'm sure the KE7, company coin not able to be gathered once you hit level 50, and as you already said the TTD/TTK are already on the plate, so I won't mention them.

I also hope they improve the AA damage and also the placement as the ones sitting in holes on the desert maps are completely useless.
  • DukeSan27
    1262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe talk about the state of Tanks?
  • Digger_CB
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Elmask98 wrote: »
    The grenades there should be a cooking option that way you decide to either throw it and shoot it or cook it and throw it.

Or at least a shorter time between throwing and explosion.
  • spateri1
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will the Netcode (Dying in cover, getting killed from someone who doesn't have line of sight yet) and the TTD (one frame deaths) be fixed?

Will the sound (footsteps) be fixed?

This two issues are ruining the game right now and cause a lot of camping.

Netcode is always an issue in bf games. It works both ways though and they clealry have no good way to fix it without making people bulletproof again. I've lived with it since bf3 and still play bf4 alot. It can be frustrating but you'd be suprised how many kills you get with the same fault.
  • NYC_Fanboy
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TTD
    UI changes
    Medic weaponry
    Tank v Panzerfaust
    Terrain interaction
    Enemy footsteps
    Any mention of Hardcore
    Bombers too stronk defensively
    Currency beyond max rank
    Smoother revive system
    Team Switching
    Conquest catchup change or removal
    Assignment tweaking

I fully second this.
    Regarding Assignments: Please change V-Assignments to something else than "Headshot 20 enemies in objective area in 1 round". It's impossible with sniper rifles.
  • thelemon303
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The fix of 50level company coins bug. And I would like to know more about the progressions! The maximum level cap! !

Yeah I wanna know the same.... level 50 seems pretty weak sauce hopefully they raise back to 150 like older games
  • MoskitoBasti
    50 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    spateri1 wrote: »
    Will the Netcode (Dying in cover, getting killed from someone who doesn't have line of sight yet) and the TTD (one frame deaths) be fixed?

Will the sound (footsteps) be fixed?

This two issues are ruining the game right now and cause a lot of camping.

Netcode is always an issue in bf games. It works both ways though and they clealry have no good way to fix it without making people bulletproof again. I've lived with it since bf3 and still play bf4 alot. It can be frustrating but you'd be suprised how many kills you get with the same fault.

Yeah i know, but right now the TTD feels as bad as in the beginning of BF4. That definitely has to get fixed. The one frame deaths need to vanish. This wasn't a problem in BF1. So that must be fixable.