An update went live today that addressed a few issues that we were able to resolve without pushing a client update. Worry not, we’re still working on an update to go live alongside the Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Update on December 4th.
Here’s the list of changes that went live on the server side today:
- Fixed an issue where weapons would stay locked even though the rank requirement had been achieved.
- Fixed an issue which could result in players getting disconnected when attempting to join a server.
- Daily assignments that have been completed previously can now be completed again if the player would get it again on a separate day.
- Improvements to the team balance at the start of rounds. Teams should no longer have a larger uneven number of players.
- Several stability improvements for the server.