Dice are killing BF1?

saarb737
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
whats happenning to the servers? are they dead? (especially the customized ones) where i could respwn fast and it was more enjoyable.
looks like 0 out of 64 players are there and many of the servers arent even there anymore!
wtf?! even the regular servers are kinda dead
its so stupid! i payed so much for this game! now the kill it cuz of bf5?!

Comments

• ElliotLH
    5819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would doubt that DICE are killing BF1 and feel it's more likely that people are just migrating to BFV and server owners didn't renew their subscriptions for whatever reason.
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They let the invisible hack continue, that's killing the game.
  • -Antares65z
    1515 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I would doubt that DICE are killing BF1 and feel it's more likely that people are just migrating to BFV and server owners didn't renew their subscriptions for whatever reason.

Some players will come back to BF1 in the coming weeks. It doesn't help that Dice is still running those R2BFV servers that are sucking up most of the traffic, leaving many rented servers empty. Lets just have 10-15 R2BF5 servers running in the U.S. with all the same maps and sucking up 80% of the server traffic. LOL.
  • ElliotLH
    5819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Some players will come back to BF1 in the coming weeks. It doesn't help that Dice is still running those R2BFV servers that are sucking up most of the traffic, leaving many rented servers empty. Lets just have 10-15 R2BF5 servers running in the U.S. with all the same maps and sucking up 80% of the server traffic. LOL.

Now that sounds like DICE lol.