I am looking for a bf4 platoon.I am a battlefield vetaron playing from battlefield 1942 to bf5 .

havocwolf2006
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I am 13 years old and I'm not one of those annoying kids that always trash talk and say stuff like "your trash!" Or other stupid immature stuff.i have a mic and play on ps4.I have full premium and I am good at close quarters and spec operations usually [I am good at going cqc].

Comments

• havocwolf2006
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If your worried about rage dont worry I am like a unicorn with raging [it's rare to see,Not magical]
  • SRCarterGaming
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am 13 years old and I'm not one of those annoying kids that always trash talk and say stuff like "your trash!" Or other stupid immature stuff.i have a mic and play on ps4.I have full premium and I am good at close quarters and spec operations usually [I am good at going cqc].
    I Have a unit that could use a new Lance Corporal. We are looking to expand on our infantry division.
    If you are still interested in joining a unit / milsim, please contact me on xbox or discord @ Ace Spotter#9551
  • alucardgr
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    if you manage to get an average of 6flag captures per game then your r welcome in our team(FLAG DOMINATORS)