I can't see enemies in BF5 and just generally not enjoying game

124»

Comments

• sasqch10
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just another terribly implemented feature of BF5 but there are so many poor decisions by Dice/EA, invisible camping fits perfectly!!! But people bragging about kill counts makes it ok. Ridiculous. Bad game still not release ready
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1502 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I turned the brightness up first day when I bought BF5.
  • SpinachVsKale
    185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    If there is anyone who  thinks that BFV does not have serious visibility problems, then watch my killer here

@Hawxxeye just open your eyes JK. Stuff like this makes players not want to come back.
  • Martijack9
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    2 tips....open your eyes or if your like a majority go recon and stand and stare down a scope and don’t realise the guys laying next to you try being abit less useless
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    2 tips....open your eyes or if your like a majority go recon and stand and stare down a scope and don’t realise the guys laying next to you try being abit less useless

2 tips, watch the video the guy shows up in the middle of the doorway already firing with no indication where he came from. Tip two, you are is written you're not your.
  • SpinachVsKale

2 tips, watch the video the guy shows up in the middle of the doorway already firing with no indication where he came from. Tip two, you are is written you're not your.
    Hey, visibility sucks!! nawww -_- you just need to open your eyes a bit, move super slow and boring. I feel like anyone who defends the visibility in this just abuses it and hides in bushes or goes prone . This might be the first battlefield where they can have a positive KD. So to them visibility is fine for cheap kills. People are going to be bias to this issue because they can rack up easy kills if they're less skilled. It's stupidly easily to play defensive and go double positive.
  • astraussdc
    356 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you merely accept the way this game is made, it is actually the easiest shooter I've ever played.  Just flop down on your back as often as possible and use one of the laser accurate guns, and rack up the kills. Easier to do this on, say, defense in Breakthrough than some of the other modes, but overall camping is definitely the meta for BFV.  Even the vehicles, which you think would emphasize movement, are made specifically with camping in mind.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ^

I do accept the way this game is made... that's why I'm playing pretty much every other game but this one. It's no surprise it appeals to bad FPS players, it rewards passive play, and punishes active play. No decent FPS player is going to enjoy that. It's a game for milsim fans and "muh immersion" guys.

If I want a fun BF FPS game, I'll play BC2, BF3, BF4 or even BF1.
  • SpinachVsKale
    edited April 16
    If you merely accept the way this game is made, it is actually the easiest shooter I've ever played.  Just flop down on your back as often as possible and use one of the laser accurate guns, and rack up the kills. Easier to do this on, say, defense in Breakthrough than some of the other modes, but overall camping is definitely the meta for BFV.  Even the vehicles, which you think would emphasize movement, are made specifically with camping in mind.
    Its funny because you can show them a clear example of a video (like the one above) where visibility is horrible and people will still defend it. There is no chance that guy saw him in the video and he called him useless smh. This is a perfect example of people who say visibility is fine. You know what's also funny is he was getting shot at from the window and you clearly can't see them either.
  • heresPaul
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That visibility is bad but at least you took some damage before it, I just drop dead on the spot 
  • astraussdc
    356 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Judged as a fun shooter BFV is pretty terrible, yeah, but if seen as a kind of competitive Where's Waldo game, I think it deserves some credit. 
  • SirBobdk
    4017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    astraussdc wrote: »
    Judged as a fun shooter BFV is pretty terrible, yeah, but if seen as a kind of competitive Where's Waldo game, I think it deserves some credit. 

Hahaha Then it should be age +3 and not +18
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    why is noone talking about bush campers? (arras and twisted steel I'm "looking" at you)
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I think we've just found the big seller cosmetics.