Volvo

markg316
73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Volvo...... That's what the swedes do best, that's what they should stick to. Having played this game series since battlefield 1942 I can say I have given this latest offering a fair go and.... it sux. What a let down bombers OP Pistols Op Smgs range excessive, and I know longer want to play this or any further games in this series.

Shame because as we got to BF4 it seemed we where getting decent games, then they have steadily got worse. People will say oh its early days wait for the patches, well sorry that's what Beta is for. Having paid 80 quid for this I expected better. after all you don't buy a car without wheels on the promise they'll fit them on your first service.

For too long now people have put up with shoddy programming and games released earlier because corporate share holders wanna start to see a profit, But there you go it is what it is. I'm done. Let the Trolls and Fanboys commence.

Comments

• mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    SMG range excessive?

Can I change my mind I don’t wanna be here I want to take the blue pill!!?
  • markg316
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SMG range excessive?

yes excessive I have been sniped across the map by smgs and in real life they are not that powerful at range, which is why there are such things as rifles and LMG's, SMG are pure CQB weapons that can lay down a lot of fire in confined spaces at close range. And as the range increases their effectiveness falls off.

through buildings on the objective in close quarters is where they work.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone who cries about pistols in this game then follows up wth smgs being too good at range can't be taken seriously. Go play spyro maybe?
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    markg316 wrote: »
    SMG range excessive?

yes excessive I have been sniped across the map by smgs and in real life they are not that powerful at range, which is why there are such things as rifles and LMG's, SMG are pure CQB weapons that can lay down a lot of fire in confined spaces at close range. And as the range increases their effectiveness falls off.

through buildings on the objective in close quarters is where they work.

Sorry mate, i was wondering what that bush wookie was doing accross the map when I tapped fired my mp40..
  • markg316
    Anyone who cries about pistols in this game then follows up wth smgs being too good at range can't be taken seriously. Go play spyro maybe?

I'm guessing from your tag, your a kid and have no real experience with weapons, or you would realise that I am venting my anger at issues in a game that are factually correct and that a game that aims to be WWII Combat Simulator is actually not very accurate.
    Now I suggest you realise that the adults are trying to talk and you should go run around like a headless chicken on Call of Duty.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You should update your misconceptions of reality, Volvo is chinese.
  • markg316
    Wow the trolls really need feeding tonight
  • Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Toyota :D:D
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I'm guessing from your tag, your a kid and have no real experience with weapons, or you would realise that I am venting my anger at issues in a game that are factually correct and that a game that aims to be WWII Combat Simulator is actually not very accurate.
    Now I suggest you realise that the adults are trying to talk and you should go run around like a headless chicken on Call of Duty.

You are factually wrong about everything you just stated. We won't talk about how you're a subpar player or anything like that though, I'll skip straight to you calling bfv a COMBAT SIMULATOR. Battlefield is not and never has been a combat simulator of any kind. Battlefield is an arcade shooter, just like call of duty, which you've just mentioned.
  • StarscreamUK
    7548 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Maybe you should stick to what you do best, making decent well thought out forum posts isnt your forte. Ensure your next post isnt nationalistic as this troll bites.
This discussion has been closed.