Weekly BF

Interesting fact

Netranger9
170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I just finished a game of conquest,I got killed 17 times-EVERY SINGLE KILL WAS FROM A SNIPER.With most of the kills,I didn't know anything about it until I was dead-I had 0 time to react.If I could have reacted,I believe I could have killed about half of them before they got me again.They better get on this C R A P real quick,or they are going to suffer,big time.

Comments

• R1ckyDaMan19
    482 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    I just finished a game of conquest,I got killed 17 times-EVERY SINGLE KILL WAS FROM A SNIPER.With most of the kills,I didn't know anything about it until I was dead-I had 0 time to react.If I could have reacted,I believe I could have killed about half of them before they got me again.They better get on this C R A P real quick,or they are going to suffer,big time.

But snipers are in a bad place and need a buff ;)
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You know running through open spaces mindlessly won't get you far. And here we go, you're crying about those pesky snipers while it's 100% your fault.
  • Zviko0
    1631 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah they should definitely buff standing still.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10892 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t believe this.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PC? This stuff doesn't happen on console, at least not in my experience or playing the way I (most) do.
  • Noclip_exe
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus... 1. Use cover 2. Don‘t stand still 3. Don‘t go in the top gunner seat of a tank

There you go, now you should end up at way less sniper deaths.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    482 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In all seriousnes though, if I see a sniper sitting far away from flags sniping all I see is a free set of tags, go hunting.
  • Louisthorpe1
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    PC? This stuff doesn't happen on console, at least not in my experience or playing the way I (most) do.