Warning: Conquest mode, as you know it, is gone!

Comments

• crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    J1M_13 wrote: »
    It's funny to me how people say every new battlefield game will be dead quick. People have been saying these games will die since bf3. Just accept the fact the game wont die.

It just changes to attract current-trend players and loses old ones in the process.

That's what stock markets and shareholders are all about.

Certain irony to your statement with a bad company grav
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    There is ticket bleed that becomes more apparent the more flags you control; there is significant ticket bleed when all capped
    Dice lost it, bad company 3 needs to come fast. Bf5 will be dead in 6 months.

Funny ive heard this same thing since the launch of every Battlefield. We get it you don't like bfv; feel free to log out and continue with your life instead of moaning in every second thread about it
    Learn to deal with other opinions then yourself.
    I like bf5 for now but i know for sure not for long. I am a conquest player and the maps are just plain and simple. When you play bf4 or 3 it is just way more fun. When you get bored of infrantry go get a chopper or a decend tank. Put some c4 on a quad and go on a suicide mission. I just miss al those thing in bf5 and bf1. Name a big bf5 with many tanks and transports? Just saying next battlefield must go back to bf3 style in my opinion.

I do; maybe you should take some of your own advice.

So you say you like bfv yet your posts doesn't even remotely hint at such with you spamming away about "this game is trash" and not even contributing to the discussion at hand.

Again if you think it's "boring" log off and go play BF3/4. It's not rocket science. Come back Dec 4th after the patch and if that still doesn't grab you stay in bf3/4.

Funny you say that the next bf should be BF3 style when the most linked bf to bfv is BF3.

I'm gonna take a guess and say BF3 was your first battlefield; call it a hunch.

Try different things, play different modes. Of course something is gonna get boring if you do it over and over and over again you said it yourself if you get bored in bf3/4 just go and goof off (ironic isn't it?)
  • EdwinSpangler
    1778 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's called Campquest now.

Cant spot anymore......
  • crabman169
    It's called Campquest now.

Cant spot anymore......

Q on pc, RB on console.

Suppression spots, flare spots, recon binos spot just by looking.
  • OLDSKOOL1908
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is ticket bleed that becomes more apparent the more flags you control; there is significant ticket bleed when all capped

Funny ive heard this same thing since the launch of every Battlefield. We get it you don't like bfv; feel free to log out and continue with your life instead of moaning in every second thread about it
    I like bf5 for now but i know for sure not for long. I am a conquest player and the maps are just plain and simple. When you play bf4 or 3 it is just way more fun. When you get bored of infrantry go get a chopper or a decend tank. Put some c4 on a quad and go on a suicide mission. I just miss al those thing in bf5 and bf1. Name a big bf5 with many tanks and transports? Just saying next battlefield must go back to bf3 style in my opinion.

So you say you like bfv yet your posts doesn't even remotely hint at such with you spamming away about "this game is trash" and not even contributing to the discussion at hand.

Again if you think it's "boring" log off and go play BF3/4. It's not rocket science. Come back Dec 4th after the patch and if that still doesn't grab you stay in bf3/4.

Funny you say that the next bf should be BF3 style when the most linked bf to bfv is BF3.

Try different things, play different modes. Of course something is gonna get boring if you do it over and over and over again you said it yourself if you get bored in bf3/4 just go and goof off (ironic isn't it?)
    Bf5 is nothing like BF3 and your guess was wrong. The original bad company was my first bf.
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirTenko wrote: »
    If you go back and play Conquest EVEN in Bf2(ALL BATTLEFIELD GAMES HAVE THIS EXCEPT 1943) you can see the same problem. Isnt tickets,or bleed. Its the players being poor quality and the maps being designed around it. Still dont believe me?Look,

Unarguably Bad Company 2, best Battlefield game hands down. With Great Balance and map design/aesthetics and all its greatness for all its game modes,(Rush,STDM,TDM,Conquest.) THE WORST MAPS AtacamaDesert,HarvestDay and HeavyMetal were also the BIGGEST Same EXACT issues. Too many flags. Lots of camping. Lots of Back-Capping(Running around the edge of the map and capturing A while you capture D)

Sadly there is nothing you can do about it. The rest of Bad Company 2's maps were designed around RUSH so they were CHOKED/Funneled with TONS of No-Go-Zones to FORCE players to interact, But DICE hasnt done this since so This issue will lead to the death of conquest for those even still playing it. New players just dont play like we did back in Bf1942.

Lol bad company 2 the best battlefield? Good lord i needed something to make me chuckle at this boring open house im at.
  • crabman169

Bf5 is nothing like BF3 and your guess was wrong. The original bad company was my first bf.

You sure? Because that's the general consensus about it.

Oh bad company was your first? Explains things
  • OLDSKOOL1908
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You sure? Because that's the general consensus about it.

Oh bad company was your first? Explains things

It explains what? Tell me.

• nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol. DICE also made BC series. What is your point? Besides that... I think BC series is even more from what Battlefield games are. BC is made for console.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirTenko wrote: »
    If you go back and play Conquest EVEN in Bf2(ALL BATTLEFIELD GAMES HAVE THIS EXCEPT 1943) you can see the same problem. Isnt tickets,or bleed. Its the players being poor quality and the maps being designed around it. Still dont believe me?Look,

Unarguably Bad Company 2, best Battlefield game hands down. With Great Balance and map design/aesthetics and all its greatness for all its game modes,(Rush,STDM,TDM,Conquest.) THE WORST MAPS AtacamaDesert,HarvestDay and HeavyMetal were also the BIGGEST Same EXACT issues. Too many flags. Lots of camping. Lots of Back-Capping(Running around the edge of the map and capturing A while you capture D)

Sadly there is nothing you can do about it. The rest of Bad Company 2's maps were designed around RUSH so they were CHOKED/Funneled with TONS of No-Go-Zones to FORCE players to interact, But DICE hasnt done this since so This issue will lead to the death of conquest for those even still playing it. New players just dont play like we did back in Bf1942.

Lol bad company 2 the best battlefield? Good lord i needed something to make me chuckle at this boring open house im at.
    BC2 the best battlefield? LOL it might be the worst (if you don't count Hardline). To me Hardline is not battlefield.
  • OLDSKOOL1908
    Lol. DICE also made BC series. What is your point? Besides that... I think BC series is even more from what Battlefield games are. BC is made for console.

My point is that dice should make a game like bc, bf3 or bf4..
    This infrantry only **** like bf 1 and bf5 is lame. Some may like it but the majority doesnt like it. And yes i know dice made the bc series. Thanks for explaining the obvious.

• nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

This infrantry only **** like bf 1 and bf5 is lame. Some may like it but the majority doesnt like it. And yes i know dice made the bc series. Thanks for explaining the obvious.
    BF3 was good. What is so special about BF4? Bad Company is to small focused like BF1 and BFV. Also giver BFV a chance... Its only out for a week.
  • OLDSKOOL1908
    I know it is out for a week. I like it for now but i am more a fan of big maps with lots of vehicles. Like firestorm, wake island,oman, Caspian border. I miss this in bf1 and bf5.
  • realMartiniHenry
    152 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

Battlefield 3 and 4 had also infantry only maps. Maybe not the best ones, because they where mostly designed around narrow choke points, but they had them. You act as if the last two games where the only games where infantry only maps did exist, which is not true.

I really dont know what you people expect, but a large part of the playerbase plays as infantry. If there are maps in the game which feel almost completely like tank only maps, like hamada or the new panzerstorm map then why shouldnt there also be 2-3 maps which are infantry only? Not every infantry player wants to get farmed by tank players all the time. Battlefield 5 has with Hamada, Panzerstorm(soon), Twisted Steel, Arras, Navik enough maps for tank and airplain play. Hell even one of the more infantry focused maps, Fjell, is more of a airplain map,then it is a infantry map, where airplains farm infantry in narrow chockepoints and just disapear behind the next mountain side when they get shot at by the extremly weak AA.

Its really simple. If tank player get maps like hamada or panzerstorm then infantry player should also get more infantry focused maps. Not saying that i want to play infantry maps 24/7 but i definitely like to play them from time to time. They are a good change of pace. And 2 infantry only maps per Battlefield does not mean that the entire game is now COD, as said there are more then enough tank focused maps in the game.
  • LeesSummit09
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have enjoyed all BF series(All they way back to 1942, yea, I am that old). BFV, going back and forth on likes and dislikes. Hopefully, Tuesday may move me more to likes. With that said, some of the earlier versions of BF and vehicles I mainly remember people taking jeeps and just driving all over the map running over people or adding explosives to run into tanks. Fun, if you were in the jeep, not if you were being run over and cussing at those guys(girls) not taking the game seriously. Same with, fun being a sniper, not if being sniped. For me, I enjoy smaller maps like Amiens and Argonne(I know, blasphemy right, large conquest not my favorite). I guess, my point is, trying to please everyone, parts of the game are not going to please certain people and their play style.
  • OLDSKOOL1908
    I have enjoyed all BF series(All they way back to 1942, yea, I am that old). BFV, going back and forth on likes and dislikes. Hopefully, Tuesday may move me more to likes. With that said, some of the earlier versions of BF and vehicles I mainly remember people taking jeeps and just driving all over the map running over people or adding explosives to run into tanks. Fun, if you were in the jeep, not if you were being run over and cussing at those guys(girls) not taking the game seriously. Same with, fun being a sniper, not if being sniped. For me, I enjoy smaller maps like Amiens and Argonne(I know, blasphemy right, large conquest not my favorite). I guess, my point is, trying to please everyone, parts of the game are not going to please certain people and their play style.
    Tru therefor ther should be a mix of infrantry maps and vehicle maps. Now its infrantry only since bf1.
  • realMartiniHenry
    Tru therefor ther should be a mix of infrantry maps and vehicle maps. Now its infrantry only since bf1.

Have i bad eyes or what? Which of the maps except Aerodrome is infantry only ? Even in the more infantry focused maps like Devastation or Fjell you can either use vehicles or airplains. What on Hamada, Panzerstorm, Twisted Steel or Arras or even Navik is infantry only for you ? I really try to understand your logic here, but i simply cant.

The only thing which i agree on is that in some of the game modes there is to much restricted spawn area, where you want to push or flank but the game wont let you, or it does only let you for 10 seconds and then you are dead. This should be changed. But how is Hamada or the new Panzerstorm map a infantry only map, i really dont understand that.
  • realMartiniHenry
    Why is my post gone again? I only wanted to ask OLDSKOOL1908 why he thinks hamada or panzerstorm are infantry only maps ?
  • trip1ex
    4690 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Why is my post gone again? I only wanted to ask OLDSKOOL1908 why he thinks hamada or panzerstorm are infantry only maps ?

no room to roam for tanks on Hamada. Tanks are slow not fun to drive around. Don't think there are many tanks either. And then how many planes? 2? Planes can't see anything on ground either without somebody sitting there spotting for them 24/7. transport vehicles not fun to use that map either.

Panzerstorm isn't out.

I don't think BFV has even 1 map with vehicles compared to the old days. Really just go back to BF4. And there's a ton of maps on BF4 with a lot more vehicles than any BFV map has.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Pretty sure there's a tank map coming in the patch this week.