We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

[XB1] 25+ Platoon Pork Chop Platoon (PCP)

Mishkin37
425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 10
Tell me if you've been in this boat before:
- you love playing BFV, but
- you hate getting rolled round after round, because you're playing with a squad of randoms, who don't revive, don't throw ammo, and don't play objectives

Being part of a good squad is everything in BFV. The Pork Chop Platoon is an adult gaming community, featuring members from all parts of North America, Great Britain and Australia, who squad up in BFV regularly. Maybe you've even seen the PCP clan tag on the score summary screen after matches.

Here's what we don't do:
  • We don't have KDR requirements
  • We don't have mandatory practices
  • We don't even have optional practices
  • We don’t pressure people to play a certain way
  • We don't allow anyone under 25 years of age...sorry...it's like our 1 rule

We just play, and we have a lot of fun doing it. On top of that, we win a lot, too. Here are some of our BF1 stats (my friend's list from the Xbox app; I'll update with BFV stats when they update the app; sorry that the images are so stupidly big).

7JKo9W7.jpg

2weTC2Z.jpg

So if you enjoy gaming with like-minded people, who still remember the Konami code by heart, we might be the platoon for you. Check out the Pork Chop Platoon here.

If you have any questions, or if you have any trouble signing up, don't hesitate to ask. I check these forums pretty regularly. You can also shoot me a message on Xbox.
GT = Mishkin37

See you on the Battlefield!

Post edited by Mishkin37 on

Comments

• Ianconceivable
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On a normal night we roll between 2-3 squads of 4 on BFV. We all have headsets and communicate where each squad is heading towards or defending.

Feel free to check out some of our gameplay on my mixer.
    mixer.com/ianconceivable
  • Tattoovtwin
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello,
    i just registered on your website and sent in an application on the BF App to join the platoon. from what i can see your platoon is exactly what i have been looking for, i cant stand being auto squaded with some pre teens and teens who only wanna hate on other players and troll people while i am the only one PTFO. Hope to join you guys, it seems like you have a good community of players dedicated to fair game play and camaraderie.
  • DucatiRican
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello,
    i just registered on your website and sent in an application on the BF App to join the platoon. from what i can see your platoon is exactly what i have been looking for, i cant stand being auto squaded with some pre teens and teens who only wanna hate on other players and troll people while i am the only one PTFO. Hope to join you guys, it seems like you have a good community of players dedicated to fair game play and camaraderie.

Tattoo, we'll get in contact with our admin and get you approved as a recruit. Did you get an email response when you registered?
  • IMsyrris
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Registered!

Hopefully we can catch some games over the weekend :)
  • Tattoovtwin
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Hello,

Tattoo, we'll get in contact with our admin and get you approved as a recruit. Did you get an email response when you registered?

Hello,
    Yes i did, i acrivated my account and it is currently awaiting final approval (i think)
  • BolognaOne1
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm anti blueberry and ptfo by myself but would prefer others. Is this going to be a good fit?
  • Mishkin37
    425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm anti blueberry and ptfo by myself but would prefer others. Is this going to be a good fit?

Hate blueberries: check! You fit.

I tended to play that way, too, since you kind of have to when you only have blueberries “supporting” you.

Since I’ve had regular squamates, I now tend to stick with them, since it equals fewer deaths, especially in BFV.
  • oilgotconnor
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m 38.

I’m an old whiny grump sometimes (all the time) when I play.

I’m currently in another platoon with 40 players. 7 of which who still play. Which I refuse to leave because those 7 are my friends.

I blame the random for everything. Even though I’m terrible at the game and he’s clearly carrying our squad. Because blaming your teammates in party or being to hard on yourself is just childish and uncool.....

Whatever isn’t the randoms fault is clearly a broken spawn system or terrible game design. It’s never my fault for missing shots or pushing up the middle of the map between 2 enemy held objectives or the fact that I can’t fly planes or drive tanks to save my life, ever!

I will routinely go AFK mid game to help my kids with their homework and answer questions that I have no chance of answering correctly but I cannot ever let my kids know that because I’m dad and clearly dad knows everything.

I will mute my mic for long periods of time mid game while wife vacuums (she does this because it drives me nuts) or my dog is barking at a squirrel outside.

I like running a medic because it’s a fantastic excuse for my .7 KDR. (Kills are not my job bro!)my KDR does NOT mean I suck at the game.

I tried joining your website but cannot pass the “are you human?” Question.

^ if all this awesomeness doesn’t have you jumping through your phones trying to recruit me clearly you’re all aliens and that’s why I ant pass the “are you human?” Question.

GT Nofunnyideas. Just sent a join request to your platoon. (On top of the one I’m currently in), I’m pretty sure we can do that. If we can’t I blame EA.
  • Mishkin37
    I’m 38.

I’m an old whiny grump sometimes (all the time) when I play.

I’m currently in another platoon with 40 players. 7 of which who still play. Which I refuse to leave because those 7 are my friends.

I blame the random for everything. Even though I’m terrible at the game and he’s clearly carrying our squad. Because blaming your teammates in party or being to hard on yourself is just childish and uncool.....

Whatever isn’t the randoms fault is clearly a broken spawn system or terrible game design. It’s never my fault for missing shots or pushing up the middle of the map between 2 enemy held objectives or the fact that I can’t fly planes or drive tanks to save my life, ever!

I will routinely go AFK mid game to help my kids with their homework and answer questions that I have no chance of answering correctly but I cannot ever let my kids know that because I’m dad and clearly dad knows everything.

I will mute my mic for long periods of time mid game while wife vacuums (she does this because it drives me nuts) or my dog is barking at a squirrel outside.

I like running a medic because it’s a fantastic excuse for my .7 KDR. (Kills are not my job bro!)my KDR does NOT mean I suck at the game.

I tried joining your website but cannot pass the “are you human?” Question.

^ if all this awesomeness doesn’t have you jumping through your phones trying to recruit me clearly you’re all aliens and that’s why I ant pass the “are you human?” Question.

GT Nofunnyideas. Just sent a join request to your platoon. (On top of the one I’m currently in), I’m pretty sure we can do that. If we can’t I blame EA.

Sounds to me like your a pretty typical middle-aged gamer! Before I joined PCP, I had some preconceived notions about what gamers who joined platoons looked like: jobless, hardcore gamers who drink only mtn dew and eat only pizza and subsidize their incomes by...who knows.

The truth is that all the PCP crew that I’ve met hold down all of life’s responsibilities - jobs, mortgages, spouses, kids, pets - they just enjoy playing video games when they’re not doing that stuff.

In regards to the “Are you human?” question, people often have that issue if they register on a mobile device as opposed to desktop. If you’re still having trouble with it, shoot me a message on the Xbox app, and I’ll get you set up.

• oilgotconnor
    Messaged on on Xbox. The site is convinced I’m lying about my humanity.
  • Mishkin37
    edited December 7
    Messaged on on Xbox. The site is convinced I’m lying about my humanity.

If it turns out you are, in fact, a T-800, I will be very upset.

If you’re on mobile, the answer is “2.”

If that doesn’t work, shoot me a message.
    Post edited by Mishkin37 on
  • Jigglefyre
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey there, sounds like a great bunch - I've registered on the website (and activated) and threw in a request to join [PCP] on BFV as well.
  • Mishkin37
    Nice! Welcome! Hopefully we’ll get to squad up soon.
  • XGrave334
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Registered on the site, will send a request on BFV soon!
  • Mishkin37
    Nice! Welcome!
  • oilgotconnor
    I’m assuming your site isn’t very Mobil friendly. I can’t access any of the forums. Looks like all I can see are posts on your home page which are more than 2 years old. Virtually everything I click on tells me I don’t have access to.
  • Mishkin37
    I’m assuming your site isn’t very Mobil friendly. I can’t access any of the forums. Looks like all I can see are posts on your home page which are more than 2 years old. Virtually everything I click on tells me I don’t have access to.

That’s odd. I check it on my phone all the time. I was just there 3 minutes ago. I do click the link at the bottom for the “Full Site.” I like the look of the interface better; personal preference.

Has your application been approved? Maybe that’s why you can’t access up to date forums. Let me know, and if your still having problems, I’ll check with the boss!
  • BolognaOne1
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I made an account on your website with mobile and it hasn't been working for me and when I moved over to the computer it just says awaiting activation. Not sure how to get to the application process
  • Mishkin37
    I made an account on your website with mobile and it hasn't been working for me and when I moved over to the computer it just says awaiting activation. Not sure how to get to the application process

Once the web admin sees the application, he’ll set you up with a recruit account. In the meantime, add my gamer tag (Mishkin37). If you see me online, send me a party invite.