I need people to play on my server on BF1 PS4

Themercenaire2
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 2018
I got my new server it’s CQ It is a normal server except there’s no health regeneration and support and scout classes are banned my psn is “Shadowfiend180x” this is for a week only the server limit is 64 people

Comments

• Themercenaire2
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh btw this is on PS4 only and available for 7 days from 11:06 UK Time (GMT)
  • malnar11
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Remove aim assist and it will be perfect
  • creepNpeep
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And kill cam.
    And make it hardcore.
    And allow recon.

Then it’s perfect.
  • Forkbeard84
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good luck getting it seeded. You’ll need to do a lot more recruiting and advertising in order to reach critical mass.
  • -Antares65z
    1409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 24
    Good luck getting it seeded. You’ll need to do a lot more recruiting and advertising in order to reach critical mass.

If only more PS4 players actually used the server browser. Imagine the variety of game configurations and modes that would be active. Instead it's all QM noobs feeding the CQ vanilla maps servers. Sad.