[Xbox][Mic Required] Revolution of Gaming

CastingCouch_RV
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hello!

Revolution of Gaming (RoG) is a gaming community founded in 2008 that has 100+ members. We have brigades for different games/systems, and one of those brigades is for Battlefield called Crossfire Brigade! Our brigades go by a military-like rank structure, giving our members the opportunity to "rank up" within their brigade and our community, or if you just want to game you can choose not to join the structure.

Besides being in a brigade and ranking up, you can also participate in "teams" once you meet the qualifications for them. We have a Graphics Team, Media Team, Recruitment Team, Competitive Team (Mainly for CoD), and Event Staff. These teams do different activities within the community and help improve the overall experience for all members. We also have active forums, the ability to purchase VIP and exclusive VIP forums, and a wide variety of gamers to talk and play with.

Joining our forums does not mean you have to join a brigade, you can simply join to browse and get a feel for things before deciding to join a brigade. So come check us out at www.rogcommunity.com.

If you have any questions or concerns message me on Xbox my gamertag is: CastingCouch RV

Comments

• CastingCouch_RV
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey everyone I'll be on tonight playing a bit. Message or invite if you wanna play.
  • IMsyrris
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll pop by, love the GT, even though I totally don't get the reference. :# :D
  • CastingCouch_RV
    IMsyrris wrote: »
    I'll pop by, love the GT, even though I totally don't get the reference. :# :D

Hey I added you I'm on just about every day.
  • CastingCouch_RV
    Hey everyone checkin back in. I'll be on tomorrow around 5 PM eastern! Hmu for an invite.
  • CastingCouch_RV
    Yo yo yo. Still looking for some players to squad up with! Message me on xbox or on Discors for any questions!
    CastingCouch RV#6872