Why dice

Patty_Eater77
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Why does Dice want us to use thier battlelog so much?! Why can't we make emblems or clan name in the game? This seems backwards call of duty did this in black ops 1 heck even at world at war and that's a 2009 classic. At least it had emblems.

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    6775 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    This isnt battlelog.
  • TheSaviorSix
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because people abused the privilege.
  • HonestSoul333
    1393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Finally some quality threads
  • Pajotero
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This isnt battlelog.
    I think you'll find he's referring to Battlelog itself not these forums, as I suspect you well know.
  • StarscreamUK
    6775 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I think you'll find he is saying dice is forcing people to use battlelog. Dice hasnt forced anyone to use battlelog, indeed, battlelog hasnt been used since hardline.
  • Vespervin
    1195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think you'll find he is saying dice is forcing people to use battlelog. Dice hasnt forced anyone to use battlelog, indeed, battlelog hasnt been used since hardline.

I think you'll find that he is talking about how we have to use the website to customise our emblems and platoons, and that he is getting confused about the name of the website.