Cheater Exposed in Operation

NumberSixIT
45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
No need for tanks or bombers.
This is how you win Operations.
Oh, btw, I'll get the post locked and God knows what else, like I'm the matter and the cheater is not, so know what?
BFV order canceled. Bye.

[video removed]
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• MachoFantast1c0
    2026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    He is just gud. Real gud.
  • blackbeard_teach
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i wonder why companies don't Parade hackers usernames and heal the hearts of their victims
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think you are overreacting mate, looks legit to me.

In all seriousness, what is the fun in cheating?
  • research-kitchen
    347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yep!!
  • ElliotLH
    8181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol you should check out their Kolibri kills in BFT.
  • blackbeard_teach
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    I think you are overreacting mate, looks legit to me.

In all seriousness, what is the fun in cheating?

ok maybe you don't recall this, but as a child, you tend to use hacks or cheat to feel good I guess.
    I remember my brother showing disappointment when I used cheat engine on predator concrete jungle, didn't pay attention to it and enjoyed the 100 health and energy for a while but as I grew up it really looked meaningless or borning.

so if i was to place my self in the head of a hacker, i am enjoying my self.
    i am mowing down10s of players with ease and enjoy their hopeless remarks to my manhood and they can't do bullcrap.

so yea it's kinda sweet for a while.

30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Every game has has somebody running round invisible ruining the round, i think EA put bots with hacks in to force us out of BF1 and into BF5.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1781 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed due to naming and shaming and discussion of moderation: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest
This discussion has been closed.