Weekly Debrief

TeamSU is Recruiting for BFH

2»

Comments

• CeltS_7DrunK7
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Play Hardline, Play on our Hardline server one of the best I the world! Join Celts!
  • Celts_garymcq23
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    come have a game on our sever im sure you will enjoy it and who knows maybe even want to join the clan. i would advise everyone to pop on discord we have some great guys with a lot of pc knowledge
  • CeltS_P0tth34d
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    2 active BFH servers waiting for you.
  • DiegoZap
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just sent request, cya in game and on discord!
  • TSU_IrishAceKavo
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pop onto Discord man Link::
    DiegoZap wrote: »
    Just sent request, cya in game and on discord!

Nice one
  • lilsaf98
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    Play Hardline, Play on our Hardline server one of the best I the world! Join Celts!

Why do i keep getting kicked on your server, i have no where else to play cos of ping? i get admin kicked for langinfo? i havent done anything...
  • TSU_IrishAceKavo
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    [quote="lilsaf98;508565"

Why do i keep getting kicked on your server, i have no where else to play cos of ping? i get admin kicked for langinfo? i havent done anything...[/quote]

Hi
    This is a requirement forums not for discussing bans go to www.celtsclan.com
    Thanks
  • NAPOLI_Milik
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    funny server :D
  • CeltS_P0tth34d
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ya cos you are allways T-baggin me :-)

It is allways fun with us so come and join our platoon and clan
    Visit us on discord. We do not bite.
  • TSU_IrishAceKavo
    We here at the CeltS Warriors would like to wish you and you family's a very Merry Christmas
    CeltS

• CeltS_Deathstalk
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    With Celts almost a year now and really awesome Group of people!
  • TSU_IrishAceKavo
    We have set up a new Server as of May 2018 and we are looking for peeps to play BFH #keepbfhalive
  • Waranasse
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Hi can I become an admin?
  • Waranasse
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I like this server <3 <3
  • TSU_MadDoG
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    amazing server, TKG are recruiting
  • TSU_IrishAceKavo
    edited July 2018
    We are always looking for peeps to have a few games of BFH with us join us on Discord for a game
    Discord https://discord.gg/Wz7nt4F
  • TSU_IrishAceKavo
    edited July 2018
    @Waranasse we only give members admin rights on our servers, as we take admin in very seriously and don't just give anyone admin rights, Join us on Discord for a game anytime
  • TSU_IrishAceKavo
    edited September 1
    Post edited by TSU_IrishAceKavo on
  • Antitoxis
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Thanks for pointing this out, we will ask our host what is the issue, maybe we are being ddosed.
    Really?
    Why are you deviating from the subject now?
    What do maps have to do with your actions now?
    Just give it a try and think I'm stupid?
    First you write no bots in your server. But have your players on it who are AFK on your server.
    Now you come with it? I know the hoster so you don't have to ask. I know the accounts you do this with.
    Examples?
    TSU_Sara
    TSU_Kadan
    TSU_John
    I have no idea what kind of problem you have with us. We certainly didn't do anything to you. Am I interested in what is written about us on your server? Certainly not.
    We adapt our servers every now and then. And with our PB4 there are some who had donated and wanted to have this also in such a way...

I don't think you had any DDos yet? We already had more than enough. Therefore your statement is simply ridiculous. I know exactly what you are using. Gladly we can also get involved in it. Then it is not an advantage for both of us. But I certainly won't let go of thislevel.

Should I justify myself to another clan why we ban players and demand money?
    I haven't banished myself for a long time. That's what the community does. And the player you named? He did glitching at its finest. We had warned him several times. He got a correspondingly long timeout for it.
    We certainly won't block you. Who started to mess with others here was probably you with your statement.
    From me do what you want. I tell you only directly so you destroy yourselves the servers ;)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13077 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 1
    I've cleaned this thread up as this is a recruitment thread,  not a place where you can vent about how a server is admined.

@Antitoxis
    If you have any issues with the way servers are run by certain admins of said servers,  Please take it to PM and discuss it in private with the admin,  Or as above,  On Discord.

This is not the place to discuss issues you have had past and present,  Nor is it the place to discuss the way admins run their servers.

Thanks.