Gold plated Gewehr 1-5

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Is what I would have if the bloody assignments weren’t bugged!!

I haven’t completed assault mastery 3 either and that’s disappeared

I’ve dont prociency mastery on the 1-5 up to V and now they’re gone

Is anyone else having similar issues..

Comments

• BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Going out on a limb here, have you checked the armory menu under the shipments tab? If not do so and the weapon skins should appear there.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That is pimping, when do they add the lowriders?
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The problem is, I am missing the later assignments I have collected all in the armour thst I’ve got so far
  • mav_smileyface
    @LOLGotYerTags hey man who do I need to speak to about missing assignments ? EA support doesn’t offer any help
  • Zviko0
    1672 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you play the round till the end or did you quit right after you completed it? Have you played since? If not, that's the reason. You have to finish the round to get everything or play one whole round.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gewehr 1-5 masterys are bugged! u only can get 3 parts atm...
    and yea EA support is doing nothing cuz bad support!

i also hope it's getting fixed