How do you get ground kills in planes ?

2»

Comments

• okiie_918
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cockpit view and zoom in with L2 on ps4.. Be like a T-Rex and kill anything that moves!!
  • TOG_Whiskey
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Look for a contested flag, drop bombs on it, in the unlikely event that someone damaged your plane - heal up, re arm and continue for the rest of the match - no one on the ground will really bother you as the infantry AA weaponry is non existent and chances are they don't have any pilots either.
  • Nod_1496
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been thinking maybe the addition of coloured smoke grenades might be handy. So infantry can mark up where they'd like an air strike.
  • Noodlesocks
    1891 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Grind until you get the useful unlocks.
  • StealthAria
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nod_1496 wrote: »
    I've been thinking maybe the addition of coloured smoke grenades might be handy. So infantry can mark up where they'd like an air strike.

I used to do that in BF4, spot the target and sling a flare at it to show any air support on approach where to hit. Unfortunately, it doesn't work too well unless the pilot knows how to interpret the signal.
  • bongkilla96
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Play on monitor so you can sit closer and it's easier to see the enemies that way. You just see where the action is, which flag is getting capped, bullet traces etc. Then just dive and brake and you'll see many ants. If you don't, go almost straight up and look behind so you can see the map and where is the enemy. Repeat. Rockets on both BFs are very strong against infantry, also explosive bullets on G6 will almost instantly kill. It's harder with Spitfires because rockets aren't as good as those on BFs and it's not very easy to aim those bombs on VA without 3rd person aim. But you get used to it.

There's no science for bombers. You just drop everything you got on the flag that is getting capped or attacked. You don't even need to see anything.

Alright, all of the advice given by you and other sounds good. But also i forgot to say in on ps4 so not sure if you can hook that up to a monitor ? But i wouldnt be able to buy one for a couple months cant afford it atm. Hell i wish i could just switch to a decent pc id do it in a hearbeat if i had enough cash atm :( . But any do i just do the same with what i got and try to get used to it then ?

Actually I'm on PS4 too. And yes you can with HDMI. I'm sorry, I thought you already own a PC, a **** one just for some work or school or something. ;)

I mean i do have a **** laptop but thats not gonna run bf5 😭 ive gotten sonewhat decent at the ground kills now though. I still cant do anything with a fighter as i find them way to maneuverable to the point that i cant aim because they move too much. But with both the stukas and the mosquito ive goy some decent rounds, still not what i want though the most plane kills ive got was 20 in one round :(
  • ZombieGent
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    From experience in being blown up...bombs
  • mattd3162014
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play on monitor so you can sit closer and it's easier to see the enemies that way. You just see where the action is, which flag is getting capped, bullet traces etc. Then just dive and brake and you'll see many ants. If you don't, go almost straight up and look behind so you can see the map and where is the enemy. Repeat. Rockets on both BFs are very strong against infantry, also explosive bullets on G6 will almost instantly kill. It's harder with Spitfires because rockets aren't as good as those on BFs and it's not very easy to aim those bombs on VA without 3rd person aim. But you get used to it.

There's no science for bombers. You just drop everything you got on the flag that is getting capped or attacked. You don't even need to see anything.

Alright, all of the advice given by you and other sounds good. But also i forgot to say in on ps4 so not sure if you can hook that up to a monitor ? But i wouldnt be able to buy one for a couple months cant afford it atm. Hell i wish i could just switch to a decent pc id do it in a hearbeat if i had enough cash atm :( . But any do i just do the same with what i got and try to get used to it then ?

Actually I'm on PS4 too. And yes you can with HDMI. I'm sorry, I thought you already own a PC, a **** one just for some work or school or something. ;)

I mean i do have a **** laptop but thats not gonna run bf5 😭 ive gotten sonewhat decent at the ground kills now though. I still cant do anything with a fighter as i find them way to maneuverable to the point that i cant aim because they move too much. But with both the stukas and the mosquito ive goy some decent rounds, still not what i want though the most plane kills ive got was 20 in one round :(

lower the plains sensitivity will make it much easier to stay on and track a target.
  • GrizzGolf
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

lower the plains sensitivity will make it much easier to stay on and track a target.

How would I lower it on PC?
  • Niick1402
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »

How would I lower it on PC?

By opening options -> gameplay -> read the name of each setting, if you're confused read description.-> select the correct one.

• SirBobdk
    3203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you lower the stick sensitivity it will make you turn much slower for some reason.