We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Why such behavior DICE ?

Blacklist2060
7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 3
Why lie marketing .. In beta we got after the second day on servers -UAE servers -stable and full of players !!
Why should I play with ping 100-250? Against players with ping 5-25 !!
If the net code works why do I need 200 bullets to kill one person and I die with one shot of a machine gun!!!!!!!!
If this game is not for Middle Eastern players, you are not selling it to the Middle East store ..

I wish for one time to get a answer ... Is it because of racism?

Comments

• Blacklist2060
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    52 countries do not deserve their players to get effective servers ??
  • Blacklist2060
    good job

2NviiiS.jpg
  • Td05_RumpleWagen
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol ya they are racist(puts black people as british infantry) Get serious, don't be a low iq individual.
  • Blacklist2060
    edited December 6
    Racism is not just about color
    You have not found anything to talk about other than this phrase
    Post edited by Blacklist2060 on
  • Arnevdb0
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hahahaha, immediately pull the racism card. This is **** hilarious.
  • Blacklist2060
    Your comments only on this word prove racism
  • Arnevdb0
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    Your comments only on this word prove racism

Hahahaha you're so full of [removed] m8. Are you 12, or just a [Removed] ?
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3479 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 6
    Thread closed.

OP- you really need to look up the definition of racism. It certainly isnt what you think it is and doesnt apply to your original claim.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!