How to add a link to an image?

V-BWP-S
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Hi. I'm not too sure if that's the right section for this question, so apologies in advance.

So, I created a post about my platoon, and it has an image in it. I'd like to make it so that the user would click on the image, and it would take him to my platoon's page, instead of just opening the image in another page. So far, I only managed to have the link to the platoon appear above the image, how do I integrate it IN the image? Is it even possible?

Please answer, it would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Comments

• Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    Testing this with a picture of a sloth (they rock).

iStock_000016816803XLarge_mini.jpg?1394631384
  • Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    edited August 2016
    @V-BWP-S Now if you click on the sloth image it should redirect you to Battlelog. Here is the BBCode you need.
    [url=BATTLELOG_URL][img]IMAGE_URL[/img][/url]

• V-BWP-S
    Thank you so much!
  • Cryphisss
    @V-BWP-S very welcome. It works the same way with having just text direct to another page.
  • U13-SMILECRY
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    AWESOME!!! glad to see this work, and thank you AWESOME mod Cryphisss for the help.
  • V-BWP-S
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    @V-BWP-S Now if you click on the sloth image it should redirect you to Battlelog. Here is the BBCode you need.

I found that it only works if the page the image is on is still loading. If the page is loaded, clicking on the image will open the image on another page, just as it would without the web URL.

Is that something on my side? Your image seems to work just fine even if the page is loaded...

• DeeShinyGoat
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    testing
  • DeeShinyGoat
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Testing again
  • ThinIcedpg
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey i just created my new platoon and im having problems uploading my own emblem. Is there anyone that may know the answer to this?