The Last Tiger drops tomorrow!

MONEYPYR0
828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
And I, for one, am hyped to play it! Getting some practice in with tanks will be nice, I cant wait to see how the story turns out, and I'm also eagerly waiting to see what knife awaits me once I complete all challenges, and find all the letters! Definitely gonna be the first thing I do tomorrow once the game is updated. Who else is excited to play it?

Comments

• Player_dhfjh4re
    137 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Me too, pretty curious - but not holding my breath. We'll see tomorrow. But the way, when will it drop? I mean, at what time of the day?
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Me too, pretty curious - but not holding my breath. We'll see tomorrow. But the way, when will it drop? I mean, at what time of the day?

I think the updates will happen at 1-3 AM (PST) depending on your console, so I'd say after 4 AM would be a good bet
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keeping DICE twisted vision of History in mind when looking at the other War Stories i hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • MONEYPYR0
    Stahlmach wrote: »
    Keeping DICE twisted vision of History in mind when looking at the other War Stories i hope for the best but expect the worst.

At the very least, it'll likely be fun, getting to learn the ins and outs of playing as the Tiger tank.
  • AddyRazz
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here looking forward to it ;)
  • Panzerkeks85
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

lol same here... probably like in Star Wars Battelfront 2, where you could finally play as the Empire, but defected to the Rebellion after like 2 missions.

• MarxistDictator
    5249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    at least single player will be complete shortly after launch, sucks about the rest of the game
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

At the very least, it'll likely be fun, getting to learn the ins and outs of playing as the Tiger tank.

I highly doubt you can compare or learn anything from that Campaign that will help you in Multiplayer. For example i highly doubt the AI enemy medium Tanks will rip your Tiger apart as they do in Multiplayer due to " rate of Fire " overwhelming " Rate of Damage ".
    But well maybe for once we get the feeling of seeing the power of the 8,8 Gun as it should be!
  • MONEYPYR0

I highly doubt you can compare or learn anything from that Campaign that will help you in Multiplayer. For example i highly doubt the AI enemy medium Tanks will rip your Tiger apart as they do in Multiplayer due to " rate of Fire " overwhelming " Rate of Damage ".
    But well maybe for once we get the feeling of seeing the power of the 8,8 Gun as it should be!

I did say the ins and outs of the Tiger specifically. No doubt the enemy tanks wont be up to par with a decent player, but you'll get a better feel for yhe Tiger itself
  • Player_dhfjh4re
    Who knows, maybe we are going to see some new vehicle, just like the shermans in the prologue. Maybe surprise surprise we'll see some americans as enemy.
  • MONEYPYR0
    Who knows, maybe we are going to see some new vehicle, just like the shermans in the prologue. Maybe surprise surprise we'll see some americans as enemy.

Seeing as how I think that the chapter takes place in 45, its very possible we'll see some Americans
  • Player_dhfjh4re
    Judging from the trailers and the prologue we may also have some flashback from Africa. Not sure of that, just speculating.
  • Stahlmach

I did say the ins and outs of the Tiger specifically. No doubt the enemy tanks wont be up to par with a decent player, but you'll get a better feel for yhe Tiger itself

Question is: what kind of " Pre-Set " will we see when you think about the perks from the Multiplayer ?
    Zimmerit as Standard ? 18 Rounds or more ? The fourth Perk heat Ammo ? And will it make a difference unlike in Multiplayer ?
  • MONEYPYR0
    Judging from the trailers and the prologue we may also have some flashback from Africa. Not sure of that, just speculating.

I hope so! It was the only part of the prologue where you played asthe actual character(s) from the War Story, so it would be nice if you got to go back to Africa.

Question is: what kind of " Pre-Set " will we see when you think about the perks from the Multiplayer ?
    Zimmerit as Standard ? 18 Rounds or more ? The fourth Perk heat Ammo ? And will it make a difference unlike in Multiplayer ?

No idea, lol
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm at a point where I'm expecting them to mess it up like they did with the other stories. They could have done so much more with the story mode, but we got this instead. Such a shame.
  • Player_dhfjh4re
    GODDAMMIT

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NPB8XFtRjOo

WHY COULDN'T THEY COME OUT WITH A TRAILER SUCH AS THIS AT THE RELEASE EVENT???
  • echo-smoker93
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Do not expect too much because it will be harder for you to be disappointed.
  • MONEYPYR0
    GODDAMMIT

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NPB8XFtRjOo

WHY COULDN'T THEY COME OUT WITH A TRAILER SUCH AS THIS AT THE RELEASE EVENT???

AMERICANS!!!

Also, when are we gonna get that sweet headbutt kill at 1:26 in game!?!?!

Do not expect too much because it will be harder for you to be disappointed.

That's too pessimistic for me to do :)
  • echo-smoker93
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Have it your way ;) At least you were warned
  • disposalist
    8956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Aaaaaaand it's been delayed...