Battlefield V made me appreciate Battlefield 1 much more.

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    6068 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    herodes87 wrote: »
    What lost your voice? Someone that uses the easiest guns should be the Last Guy talking about Skill. If you were Bad at BF1 don't blame the Game for it.

My stats in BF1 are in my signature. Where are yours. BF1 is ez mode. The casuals, noobs, and generally unskilled are back playing it. If you like it, by all means it's still very active.
  • herodes87
    1048 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can check out my stats PS4 herodes87 If you think that you are better in BF1 and BFV. Just be warned in BFV my stats are similar.
  • SlugSniper
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    BFV made me dislike BF1 even more. It made me appreciate well designed gunplay even more. Removal of noob-friendly mechanics like spread, behemoths, elites, high ttk, spotting, sweet spots, gas, grenade spam all made me appreciate how much more fun one can have in a first person shooter when the main way of killing is using your primary weapon.

From what I've gathered so far here it's clear those who prefer BF1 and trash BFV are ones who are struggling to adapt. Slow down, readjust, learn the new gunplay and you'll be fine. Always remember, BF1 was a horrible nightmare and it's all over.

By the time people "adapt," it isn't Battlefield anymore. BFV is a laughing stock where balancing is concerned.

Look at BFV's ultra-dominant full-autos, castrated bolt-actions, and overly blurred classes and then compare it to BF1.

Sorry, pal. BFV is the easy mode here.
  • herodes87
    1048 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What lost your voice? Someone that uses the easiest guns should be the Last Guy talking about Skill. If you were Bad at BF1 don't blame the Game for it.

My stats in BF1 are in my signature. Where are yours. BF1 is ez mode. The casuals, noobs, and generally unskilled are back playing it. If you like it, by all means it's still very active.

Where are you? I thought i was a skilless noob for you?
  • BaronVonGoon
    6068 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Where are you? I thought i was a skilless noob for you?

Well I figured someone who mains recon and has a 0.69 kills per minute is not worth my time.
  • herodes87
    edited December 2018
    Lol maybe you Play with Iron sights and Ptfo without Auto Rotation.

A scrub stays a scrub. But believe that you are good. You are the only one.

Not everyone can be a such a high skiller spay n prayer.

Not to forget that you are worst in every Battlefield then me. Bf4, BFV, BFH and of course BF1.

And you want to Tell me Something about Skill? You cant even get a Headshot over 200 Meters. My K/D for example was in No BF under 2 Like you.

Try again.
  • BaronVonGoon
    edited December 2018
    Lol maybe you Play with Iron sights and Ptfo without Auto Rotation.

A scrub stays a scrub. But believe that you are good. You are the only one.

Not everyone can be a such a high skiller spay n prayer.

Not to forget that you are worst in every Battlefield then me. Bf4, BFV, BFH and of course BF1.

And you want to Tell me Something about Skill? You cant even get a Headshot over 200 Meters. My K/D for example was in No BF under 2 Like you.

Try again.

^^^ is this English?

.69 kills per minute. Mine is 2.2. I kill twice as many people as you do in a round.

Just give me one round like this. Show me one. Or just go away:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/f8CWNGL
  • herodes87
    Lol maybe you should try learn a other language lets See how good you are.

Lol which gun?
  • BaronVonGoon
    Lol maybe you should try learn a other language lets See how good you are.

Lol which gun?

I do know another language. 3 total actually. Parlez vous francais? اللغة العربية?

I don't know. I got maybe 50 screenshots like this one. I don't remember. Volga River probably Farquhar Hill which I tend to use there.
  • herodes87
    Noob gun.
  • BaronVonGoon
    Lol ok you're funny. I'll give you that.
  • herodes87
    Sorry what you want to hear? Since TTK 2.0 that Thing is a easy going. Before it took skill. They Made the Medic class the new noob class. Only Selbstlader 1906 took skill after that.
  • BaronVonGoon
    Look at my TTK 2.0 thread: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/133619/ttk-2-0-is-live/p1

152 pages of ttk 2.0 goodness. Some people never made it out of that thread. By the way medic SLR's were the only guns to not get the time to kill buff. They werent buffed in ttk 2.0 like assault and support were.
  • herodes87
    Lol they reduced the spread and recoil for all guns so that you could easier Spray n pray.
  • BaronVonGoon
    Lol they reduced the spread and recoil for all guns so that you could easier Spray n pray.

I don't think you can spray and pray with a 257 rpm weapon. You may need an MRI.
  • herodes87
    It has 20 rounds or more. I don't remember. But its easy to Spray at a target with that many rounds.

Next Thing you want to tell me is that the Federov or M1907 Sweeper took skill.
  • BaronVonGoon
    It has 20 rounds or more. I don't remember. But its easy to Spray at a target with that many rounds.

Well here's my question: can YOU get 50+ kills with any of these guns? I mean you say they're easy mode, right. I've shown you I can get 70+ kills with them. Get me 50. 40.
  • herodes87
    By the way my Kill per Minute is 1.47 Not 0.69.

Maybe you should Play with Bolt Action rifles against Automatic Guys that have of course, because of Higher RPM and a bigger mag, a Higher KPM.

I can Play with Every gun in any BF and get Kills with. Not choosenchoosen the easy ones and Go the easy way.
  • herodes87

Well here's my question: can YOU get 50+ kills with any of these guns? I mean you say they're easy mode, right. I've shown you I can get 70+ kills with them. Get me 50. 40.

I will give you later Screenshots. I prefer saving full videos Not Screenshots.

Just wait until i am Home from Work.
  • herodes87
    edited December 2018