Tides of War.... Delayed

disposalist
8269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
"we want to make sure this experience is polished and is fun to play..."
Maybe they should have delayed the original release another few months, then...

Comments

• GPaulstr
    44 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What about the patch? Still coming tomorrow?
  • QHUNK9000
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kommuneeekaaaayyyshoooon Dice, No good
  • GENERALONGDONG
    398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have to love them publishing a release date only to change it at literally the last minute. Seems that having the patch complete and tested before announcing a date is too "out there" of an idea to have.
  • QHUNK9000
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It must not be fun to be a dice developer atm. The pressure must be immense!
  • warslag
    1176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hells bells you couldn't make it up!
    I need a gif for this..

tenor.gif

They held an advertised live stream about the much anticipated Tides of War to tell the entire world that tides of war is delayed. Lolololol

Maybe a bulb broke at dice hq and they need a team of devs working to resolve the bulb situation

LMAO
  • BaronVonGoon
    6153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    QHUNK9000 wrote: »

I'm a Medical Assistant for a Podiatrist, and even I've never seen anyone shoot themselves in the foot so much

Oof that's a the same line of work as my wife. Its can give you stressful times hats off to you sir.

My hip is sore am I going to need hip replacement at 60? I'm only 35.
  • crabman169
    12761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Umm what? Because tomorrow are still getting the update and the tides of war event ends Jan 5.

The part I was just watching literally mentions it all with nothing on it being delayed or anything. There is four weeks of the event with rewards for each week.

Be funny if the update (which is what they are saying here) is delayed by day; the downtimes were just listed too
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm a Medical Assistant for a Podiatrist, and even I've never seen anyone shoot themselves in the foot so much

Oof that's a the same line of work as my wife. Its can give you stressful times hats off to you sir.

Lol yeah exactly. Another favorite is "Well if it isn't covered by my insurance, I can't see why you won't just do it/ give it/ to me for free because you're a doctor and doctors are supposed to be kind and generous"
  • BaronVonGoon
    6153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Lol yeah exactly. Another favorite is "Well if it isn't covered by my insurance, I can't see why you won't just do it/ give it/ to me for free because you're a doctor and doctors are supposed to be kind and generous"

Haha anything to save a buck
  • nmccormick2017
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Even Westie is slagging DICE off now!

Apparently the guy doing the stream got lost looking for the airfield on Hamada and had to read a sign in game to find it.

Also, they have revealed that weapons will not only have unlock assignments (I liked them in BF1, but a lot of folk hate them) the assignments will LOCK OUT after a certain amount of time and you'll have to retry again later!

What are they doing?

Seeing Westie absolutely destroy Dice is making me a little emo but it's well deserved after this mess of a livestream.