We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

In this thread we try to figure out if DICE devs are held hostage

mikelle011
107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Ok DICE, this behavior of yours is suspicious and pretty much not normal so if you are held hostage or under some threatening environment pls post in this thread of at least blink 3 times fast or just say - "soon with a stuttering

Comments

• Thee_Pwanage
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stockholm Syndrome.

:D
  • APBT
    808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Serious question, who made this game.

I just dont understand what made them go in this direction. Its truly a mess.
  • Stahlmach
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I say we get the Scientists of CERN into the matter. Because the DICE Devs are so out of touch from reality that they seem to be switching between dimensions or alternative realities of the Multiverse.....
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    481 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    last we heard, cod was knocking on their front door :*
  • smys123
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    **Read in an old man voice** Back in my day we played a game because it was fun.

In truth I don't see how/why they missed the mark (though I do think the game is decently fun so far) with this game. You have so many successfully fun titles that people still like playing. Why not just build off of those elements?
  • Red1Warning
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE is EA and EA is DICE. They are EA's biggest devs and many ex-devs hold high positions at EA.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I understand people not wanting the same game as the previous one but does DICE have to reinvent the wheel with every game? I would have been happy with a reskinned/retuned BF1.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    2687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I understand people not wanting the same game as the previous one but does DICE have to reinvent the wheel with every game? I would have been happy with a reskinned/retuned BF1.

I actually want them to innovate in every iteration, but I also want them to take at least three or so years to make each new title.
  • mikelle011
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am not against BF V as a game but I am against everything around the game, it looks like a truly incompetent person is appointed as a Head of Marketing & PR or Communications or whatever they call that position in EA/Dice ecosystem.

From reveal trailer up till this patch/update push back it is fail after fail after fail... and that recent lol community opinion wall at party.

Who are you people? I don`t recognize any of this, what the F is going on?
  • MogwaiWarrior
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mikelle011 wrote: »
    I am not against BF V as a game but I am against everything around the game, it looks like a truly incompetent person is appointed as a Head of Marketing & PR or Communications or whatever they call that position in EA/Dice ecosystem.

From reveal trailer up till this patch/update push back it is fail after fail after fail... and that recent lol community opinion wall at party.

Who are you people? I don`t recognize any of this, what the F is going on?

The people who developed the previous BF games are gone. This is the new fresh faces of DICE. Isn't it grand?
  • Hawxxeye
    2619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I actually want them to innovate in every iteration, but I also want them to take at least three or so years to make each new title.
    You know that this is not an acceptable thing for their publisher. Look what happened to Westwood and their once every few years masterpieces
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    2687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »

You know that this is not an acceptable thing for their publisher. Look what happened to Westwood and their once every few years masterpieces

You don't have to tell me twice ... I know what they did to Blackbox Studios and the old Criterion Games after they canned Burnout ... EA sucks the life out of a developer before throwing it's shriveled corpse after having nothing left to suckle on.

EA destroyed two of my childhood gaming franchises, and they seem to be determined to go for a hat trick.
  • Player_dhfjh4re
    69 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stockholm Syndrome.

Someone give this man a medal - or a couple of vehicles skins for free, please.
    Very well delivered. :D
  • G-Gnu
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There is a lot of jobs vacancy at DICE homepage , might be a pointer in which way they are heading.
  • GoVe_5
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please contact police,we are in pro..bl..EMS(stuttering)….dice
  • EdwinSpangler
    1258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stockholm Syndrome.

Very nice!
  • jaymeezy916
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »

You don't have to tell me twice ... I know what they did to Blackbox Studios and the old Criterion Games after they canned Burnout ... EA sucks the life out of a developer before throwing it's shriveled corpse after having nothing left to suckle on.

EA destroyed two of my childhood gaming franchises, and they seem to be determined to go for a hat trick.

It's like watching cancer destroy a loved one and there is nothing you can do about it.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    211 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh to be a fly on the wall in those offices right now.
  • EA_Cian
    681 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    This thread's locked. They're not "held hostage" let's not make silly, ridiculous threads like this please. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!