We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

How long can you play before you've had enough?

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I can put a few hours in when playing with mates, but rarely they aren't on, or they go on when i'm not on and vice versa. I want to play solo to get better at the game but I can only have one to two games on my own before I feel bored and drained. Was the same in BF1. Could kill hours on BF4 but for some reason I just can't put the time into this game I want too. I do like the game as well, I just feel like one or two games on Conquest an i've had enough then turn it off til later in the evening, then have another game and so on.

Comments

• Quasar9111
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i find this too, hour maybe 2, then i need to quit and play something else, couple of hours of WOW or BF1 and then a bit more if V till if fed up with being sniped from all angles again !! meh
  • Aircool_212
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Usually quit after the maps which nobody likes have popped up in rotation. I'll rejoin the game again, but after two or three times, I just quit full stop. Lack of map voting doesn't help.

Also, I'm not a fan of conquest, but Grand Operations doesn't hold my interest like Operations in BF1 did. Conquest is just constant backhacking (showing my Planetside background there...) and the old Operations mode (whatever it's called) is over after just one map.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Quasar9111 wrote: »
    i find this too, hour maybe 2, then i need to quit and play something else, couple of hours of WOW or BF1 and then a bit more if V till if fed up with being sniped from all angles again !! meh

Yeah, I think that's it for me as well. The uncontrollable, unavoidable 'daft' deaths. It seems amplified when you play alone cos all you can hear is the game and all you can focus on is the game. When you play with friends it takes edge off it a bit cos you're chattin but you've also got your mates with you to help you out so it doesn't feel as intense. That's how I figure it anyway.

• Ferdinand_J_Foch
    2687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can put a few hours in when playing with mates, but rarely they aren't on, or they go on when i'm not on and vice versa. I want to play solo to get better at the game but I can only have one to two games on my own before I feel bored and drained. Was the same in BF1. Could kill hours on BF4 but for some reason I just can't put the time into this game I want too. I do like the game as well, I just feel like one or two games on Conquest an i've had enough then turn it off til later in the evening, then have another game and so on.

My situation was somewhat a reverse of yours (can play BF1/3 for hours on end ... can't play BF4 without eventually ragequitting within the first hour), but I get what you're saying. The game is too buggy to enjoy right now.
  • alienstout
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I usually quit after one round and I'm stuck in the map loading screen and have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete to get out of it.
  • spychodelics
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    One max two maps.
  • YT_FilthyCasual
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea i hate conquest. To big and you're just running back and forth between two points because of back capping. Which is why i would love Frontlines and Grand Ops but people do whatever they want there too. They just spread outside obj and go straight for those snipe kills. If EA wanted to bring a real experience, then give everyone a bolt rilfe, narrow the maps to a funnel so no one can edge mountain sides and make it so hard for sides they won't ever want to experience the real thing. but god forbid people just want flat earth and their scopes.
  • abc1434286920
    382 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same like everyone, after maximum 2-3 conquest games I am done for the day. It's more or less the cutoff point of boredom or frustration...in contrast I could play hours of bf1.
    No tank game play and level 50s camping with ke7 accelerates the frustration part...

• smys123
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Usually after a few rounds I crash to the menus, so it is decided for me.
  • staRS-SirBob
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know I'm going to sound bitter and twisted, but I'm finding hard to get the enthusiasm to log on at all, never mind how long do I stay on.
    I could not stop playing BF1. I was similar with BF4. I was avid with all previous BFs.
    BF5? *shrug* Too much frustration, not enough variety and fun.
    Same here. I loose concentration fast and don't really care how I perform.
    The gameplay is so monotonous and feels without any particular meaning other than running around spamming bullets . Only Twisted steel gives me some feeling of what BF used to be and then not because of the lack of vehicle play even on this map.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had a couple 3-4 hour sessions i reckon but probably 2 hours on average. Depends on if my mates are on or not and if iam raging or if iam drinking. More likely to stay on with mates and if iam getting drunk iam more likely to stay up way past bed time and keep playing even if iam doing poorly and raging lol.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    Same like everyone, after maximum 2-3 conquest games I am done for the day. It's more or less the cutoff point of boredom or frustration...in contrast I could play hours of bf1.
    No tank game play and level 50s camping with ke7 accelerates the frustration part...

Kind of reassuring a lot of people are the same, makes me feel less like i'm lagging desperately behind.
    I know I'm going to sound bitter and twisted, but I'm finding hard to get the enthusiasm to log on at all, never mind how long do I stay on.

I could not stop playing BF1. I was similar with BF4. I was avid with all previous BFs.

BF5? *shrug* Too much frustration, not enough variety and fun.

I have so much TTK haha, I could play about 5 hours a day if I wanted I just can't get myself to do it. When I finally do get on a game and i'm ready for a sesh, after 1 full match of conquest, I either procrastinate for 15-20 minutes before starting a new game, or mess around in the menus for a short while then just turn it off. It's just not got that 'hook' effect.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    edited December 4
    I've had a couple 3-4 hour sessions i reckon but probably 2 hours on average. Depends on if my mates are on or not and if iam raging or if iam drinking. More likely to stay on with mates and if iam getting drunk iam more likely to stay up way past bed time and keep playing even if iam doing poorly and raging lol.

Yeah that's the thing, it's much better with mates but only two of my mates have it an they either jump on without giving me a shout, or i'll shout them when I jump on but they're busy. Every blue moon we'll get a 3 man squad and it's enjoyable. Out of one game into the next no messing about. No quitting just solid playing but it's totally different when i'm playin solo.
    Post edited by Jonny_ChaosMCR on
  • barbaresh81
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    An hour. Im glade I didn't pre order it, just sub for a month to Origin premium. it will end at 7/12 so I guess Im off of this game.
  • ElliotLH
    4142 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A few hours. Depends on how much of a wrecking I'm getting.
  • 20200sfly
    246 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Quasar9111 wrote: »

Pretty much this.

After an hour of running to the objectives only to get sniped or find 5 guys prone with bipod machine guns in the bushes, I go read or play rdr2 (story mode).
  • SumwhatKrazy
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah that's the thing, it's much better with mates but only two of my mates have it an they either jump on without giving me a shout, or i'll shout them when I jump on but they're busy. Every blue mood we'll get a 3 man squad and it's enjoyable. Out of one game into the next no messing about. No quitting just solid playing but it's totally different when i'm playin solo.

Yeah my work hours really vary and iam more of night person and night gamer and i often have naps after work and i dont always game on weekend(if i do i game at night, rarely during the day) so yeah, i actually have a lot of people to play with, and yet iam often not on at the same time as them so i have been playing solo a lot as well.
    Like tonight, get home from work and see like 10 ppl on, have dinner and a nap and they're all gone so i play solo/with randoms.
    Thankfully ive been encountering more people who use their mics recently though.