Post game infinite loading screen

CapitalEKidd
6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
After every game of conquest I play, I get stuck on an infinite loading screen with 2 of those V loading icons, it's super annoying having to rejoin my friends' server after every single game.

Comments

• azzhat420
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get the same thing, not after every game though. It is annoying - sitting in Q to join friends for part of a game in the hope of playing a couple of full rounds, only to have to sit in Q for what seems like an eternity all over again.
  • bazzowy
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After the patch the problem still exist...
  • s0efh1wyh1pf
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Horrible. A shame that follows this big problem. I have many friends that happen to them. And I in particular can not stream YouTube because I have to close the application every 2x3. For my part I stop playing this game.
  • CapitalEKidd
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still no fix even after the patch ffs
  • urban2544
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes we all know. There are countless threads on this issue. But its just something you have to work around until it is resolved. Doesnt happen a lot, just have patience is all.
  • Structcha
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    urban2544 wrote: »
    Yes we all know. There are countless threads on this issue. But its just something you have to work around until it is resolved. Doesnt happen a lot, just have patience is all.

Doesn't happen a lot? I just created an account on here to vent my frustration after spending the last 5-6 matches getting stuck between rounds.

I consider myself a reasonably patient person, and I find the rest of the problems to be somewhat tolerable (bearly) but for me **** like this totally kills it.

If the next patch doesn't actually fix the issue properly (again) then this woeful game can fornicate right off.
  • gunsmen96
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After every match when I press continue I get the loading screen for the map I just played on infinitely 😂
  • hasansalamy
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    are you download puch 1.04??..for me I was fucken waiting for it ??..but when I downloaded it no thing changes..the same **** bug of this loading screen???..can we officially talk to dice??..
  • josephv666
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep still happening for me on a PS4 Pro.
  • PettyLemur468
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Patch 1.05 arrived amd the infinite loading screen is back... **** no. Way to go #battlefield
  • Anjeer_Recker
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i still have the same issue, damn u DICE, do something.
  • Epic_MARV
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    It happens after every match for a friend of ours, and has been happening since release. I think he's on the verge of selling the game. Rightly so. [email protected], stop trying to damage control these threads already. It might not be an issue for you, but for others it is a game breaking bug that needs to be addressed, and it still isn't acknowledged in the known issues!
  • lekzf
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After every game of conquest I play, I get stuck on an infinite loading screen with 2 of those V loading icons, it's super annoying having to rejoin my friends' server after every single game.

cara eu também estou sofrendo do mesmo problema, ontem tive que fazer o procedimento de desligar o jogo e reiniciá - lo duas vezes, na terceira eu desliguei de vez, fiquei muito bravo. Já escrevi um tópico aqui, espero que os desemvolvedores concertem isso logo.
  • bazzowy
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still the same ehh
  • BeeanoMP
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is THE biggest issue with the game. I spend half of every night reloading the game then sitting in the que due to this. I don’t know which is worse the constant CE error from bf4 or this. Who cares about ttk or whatever. Let me play.
  • sintesg
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. The main issue that is making me seriously consider leave the game. A game which I've been enjoying a lot, when it works, but its so frustrating have to reload the game the 90% of the times after a match. Sorry for my english.

Please Dice fix the infinite Loading screen: it gets all black with the loading icon or it shows the previous map screenshot.
  • Vlassisd
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is getting ridiculous now.It happens on every mode and every map.Don`t really care about TTK and TTD.Just wanna play the sodding game.
  • Naguib001
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue..... Infinite loading screen between matche... You have to solve this dice/ea
  • lekzf
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was also having these problems, so I solved the game and reinstalled it on my playstation 4, try to do the same. But I agree that DICE and EA should CONCERT this bug in an update, which will soon be the same, as this bug is very inconvenient.
  • dark_heart07
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Same here too. Reinstall the game also didnt help fix this problem. Need to close app and start the game again if wanna continue playing. Wtf is wrong with this game? It's BF4 all over again 🙁