Weekly Debrief

Post game infinite loading screen

Comments

• Realsoccerdude
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have a strange feeling that this bug is affecting particular set of people based on their ISP provider.
    To test this..
    Does anyone have 2 or 3 Internet connection at their home? Can you try connecting via some other internet connection and see if the issue persists?
  • lord_vessex91
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Completely reinstalled the game, same Bug, it‘s Game Breaking, please fix this!!!
  • ohmesohurty
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    add me to the list of complaints on this bug, hitting/not hitting continue has no effect, sometimes i can go round and round without this bug but yet sometimes it happens nearly every round.. SMH! a broken unfinished product has no place in the gaming community, fix this **** DICE!
  • insane078
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks was just about to try that. It just started yesterday, same f*****g problem. out of nowhere. no patch came out yesterday :S
    It is impossible to play a night with friends. after every game i have to rejoin and wait 15 min in que. mad as hell
  • keto150hd
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still happens to me every match.
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Insane thats still not fixed,waiting till the next week when patch will be released (w8ting for fix from first day when deluxed edition released) then if still this happens im out of game and any future products.
  • lord_vessex91
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Even after the update, still the same Problem. I‘m Pretty pissed, that there isn‘t even a reply from dice if they are working on it
  • nene7412
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This problem is still after the update...
  • jasper23061991
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great job DICE i never encoutered the infinite loading screen. But since i installed the new patch i almost get them after every game !!
  • ProAssassin2003
    3364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's fixed for me or it was a hoax for the 2 hours I've played. Going to play all evening tonight so I will test furthet
  • Leetch002_mtdrh
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I never had this issue until last night. Happened 3x last night.
  • aG00DolCHAP
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    urban2544 wrote: »
    Yes we all know. There are countless threads on this issue. But its just something you have to work around until it is resolved. Doesnt happen a lot, just have patience is all.
    It has happened to be every single time a new game starts for the last week and I play everyday... but you know be patient it doesnt happen alot... bugs in the map are acceptable to have to wait for a fix but getting stuck in the loadout everysingle game is unacceptable.
  • dICEHOUSE
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if this even on track with the convo but the two / three times that I had this happen ( one just monday night) was when while in game I backed out to the ps4 menu screen made a change or internet check and when I went to 'play' a game it just ended up a black screen with the EKG monitor in the right corner. The difference was, although everything was all black, it was apparent I was in the map for I could hear everything going on. The last time I adjusted mic input settings and it happened.
  • Distructor1177
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really hope they fix this bug. It’s really bothersome.
  • RedFarfisa
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes I've had this bug since launch day. Every game mode except Breakthrough. After the January patch it happens on Breakthrough as well...
  • Murderlach
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My concern is why DICE has never publicly acknowledged this issue. They just put out a massive list of "Known Bugs" which includes a ton of known issues, yet this infinite loading screen has never been mentioned. I thought maybe they were avoiding admitting knowing about it, but given the extensive list of bugs they are owning up to it seems unlikely they would try to hid this one particular bug but admit to so many others.

So my concern is that Dice isn't formally aware of this bug, or that there is some way it's a third party issue with your ISP, router setting, or internet connectivity that is somehow causing the issue. If so, then maybe that is why Dice isn't talking about it, since they can try to claim the issue isn't caused by the game.

Has anyone seen anything where EA acknowledges this bug?
  • CAPTION_1_p2i7v
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I didnt beleave the OP tell I tried right now.

I will say I had no issues prior to this last update team conquest newest chapter of war.
  • CAPTION_1_p2i7v
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Error code -32603
  • eczKo
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dice pleeeeeeeeeeease fix this thing. How is it even possible that this exists from the beginning of this game!!!!!!
  • hic86
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the same bug 1st happened in some map & after evry patsh it getting worst i have to close the game in the end of any round with task manager