Post game infinite loading screen

124»

Comments

• lord_vessex91
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still no answer at least? That bug destroys the whole experience and to ne honest i didn‘t pay for having to restart the game after every match
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On conquest can barely play 2 maps,sigh.
  • Daedalus_xx1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue here still. This is the worst bug in the game having to restart and que constantly. please fix this dice.
  • MikeGrecian73
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I must be one of the lucky ones as its never happened to me (I bought the game last November), may I ask, are you using WiFi or wired connections.
  • Ophelian1
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Been following this thread for the past few weeks. Tried to reproduce the bug or at least find something but nothing.

Until i saw on the BFV subreddit the weekly debrief of jan 25th:

https://old.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/ajx1od/bfv_weekly_debrief_jan_25_company_coin_fix_tides/

Further down in the "UI" section you can read this (last entry):

Infinite loading screen between rounds – This is a big issue as it impacts game-flow and requires players to completely exit the client, which removes them from the game and reduces their play-time.

JA: We are looking into this issue with high priority, but as this is a very complex issue we are unable to verify when we will have a fix for this issue.

Hope this will give you guys some closure on the subject, i encountered this bug many times so far and its frustrating to alt+F4 out of the game each times this happens. I do hope some fixes will come in the next few patches, but at least now the problem is acknowledged by the team and is being worked on.
  • flatrock101
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I managed to play 5 games with no problems tonight for the first time,
    Maybe we have turned a corner, time will tell.
  • ahmedsaeedovic
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue here still. This is the worst bug in the game having to restart and que constantly. please fix this dice.
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its worse than before...<facepalm> tried five times,not even once second map showed...
  • flatrock101
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I managed to play 5 games with no problems tonight for the first time,
    Maybe we have turned a corner, time will tell.

Nope my mistake, Snafu........
  • Solfaur
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I only started playing BFV less than a week ago and I had this happen to me 4-5 times in ~30 hours played. Especially frustrating as most of those happened when I finally got into decent teams that were winning for a change...
  • hic86
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i think the problem is with the servers because i have to wait to midnight to play without this problem
    & this work every times.
  • UncleBenZ162
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    On PC:
    It depends on the gamemode for me. The gamemodes for the last 2 or 3 Tides of War events worked and i never had the problem, if i clicked continue at the end of the round.
    This gamemode in the tides of war event (I dont know the english name - Breakthrough?) doesnt work and i have to close the game with ALT+F4 and restart the game after every match.
    Okay, maybe it works if you press continue early enough.
    I doesnt have anything to do with the time of the day for me.
  • shhanddie
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    8 times consecutive cant join infinite load you are fuxking kidding
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    shhanddie wrote: »
    8 times consecutive cant join infinite load you are fuxking kidding

Is it between a finished round and a new one, or is it when you try to join a game? Because, according to the Quality of Life tracker, the former should be fixed.
    Loading screen hangs between map loads
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: Fixed with Update 2.2 on Feb 13. If you're still experiencing this, please reach out.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/179192/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker
  • TheyHaveScissors
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Surprise! It STILL exists.