If you can choose to live in anytime before 2018 when would it be?

HawkeyeAM47
1114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Headline says it all...
Me .
A soldier next to Alexander the great

Comments

• II-Katyusha-II
    1166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In the Viking Age as a viking.
  • HonestSoul333
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 5
    Simetime between the 1400s and 1700s. Would have loved to be an explorer.

But honestly id much rather be an interstellar explorer. Unfortunately that will probably never happen in our lifetime. If ever...
    Post edited by HonestSoul333 on
  • Vespervin
    1175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • tempo_rarity
    730 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Early 2014 -- BattlefieldPlay4free would still be a year or so from closing .
    I'd go back for the fun (of course) but also to kill a personal goose egg : in 1700 hrs of play , I had NO Frag Kills :tongue:
    . . uhh . . it seems I still despise them -- I see that two of my guys use Smoke , the other two Flashbangs :lol:
  • Tovarisch_Maxim
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    2008 - 2016.
  • Pajotero
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The answer rather depends on what age you'd be in the alternate year and whether you'd retain your current knowledge or be a completely different person.
  • Sonic5745
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    December 31, 2017 at 11:59 PM
  • BaronVonGoon
    5265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    578 AD.
  • hawkseye17
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2008 or 2011. I had some good times those years
  • von_Campenstein
    5895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Pajotero wrote: »
    The answer rather depends on what age you'd be in the alternate year and whether you'd retain your current knowledge or be a completely different person.

Retaining knowledge would suck, you'd know all about medical advances now but have people you care about around you as well as you yourself get sick and die because those readily accessible things aren't around. That knowledge alone would be a major bummer. Also food from anything but the later stage of the 1900s pretty much sucked.
  • von_Campenstein
    5895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited 12:47AM
    As for myself I'd go back to whenever it was when all women weren't tattooed and/or pierced, didn't talk like men and did not have backsides that would make a hippo jealous.