Weekly BF

If you can choose to live in anytime before 2018 when would it be?

2»

Comments

• Pajotero
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    I would love to relive the summer of 1990 and Germanys Fifa World Cup Win...
    Matthäus, Klinsmann, illgner, Buchwald, Brehme, Hässler, Littbarski, Riedle... Maybe the best German squad ever IMO.

Me too!
    I have the autographs of Klinsmann, Matthäus, Gerd Muller, etc... all 1996 Bayern Munich team.

Ah yes, Klinsmann. Wrong sport for him though. If he'd taken those diving skills into an Olympic games he'd probably have won gold.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pajotero wrote: »
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    I would love to relive the summer of 1990 and Germanys Fifa World Cup Win...
    Matthäus, Klinsmann, illgner, Buchwald, Brehme, Hässler, Littbarski, Riedle... Maybe the best German squad ever IMO.

Me too!
    I have the autographs of Klinsmann, Matthäus, Gerd Muller, etc... all 1996 Bayern Munich team.

Ah yes, Klinsmann. Wrong sport for him though. If he'd taken those diving skills into an Olympic games he'd probably have won gold.

Heresy!