We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

BFV 50% off if you played BF1, slap in the face for bfv deluxe members?

UglyNoah
1187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 5
I love dice I love battlefield and I’m considerably happy with what I paid for, but I’m not sure if it’s to the extent that this game is so severely discounted and IT JUST CAME OUT!

Does anyone feel that the deluxe members should be given something a tad more special than what was received on deluxe launch?
Post edited by UglyNoah on

Comments

• Getier
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where is it 50% off? psn? steam?
  • barnesalmighty2
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Psn it's discounted and I was out christmas shopping yesterday and most shop are selling it for between 30 and 38 pounds. I knew it would get discounted but not this much this soon.
  • crabman169
    12631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Umm deluxe you got 5 days early access, 5 paratrooper tokens and 20 airlift items.

Only the standard edition is discounted for retailers Christmas sales; because they set the price not EA/Dice
  • TropicPoison
    1472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shows how bad the sales for this game obviously are, BF1 was just like $5 dollars during the black Friday sale so most people that got it can now get its sequel 50% off this game is turning into a train wreck.

And that's not even including the things they probably made worse with this update.
  • VOLBANKER
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I understand those who feel they got cheated, but for me I don't regret one second getting the Deluxe version + 1 month of Origin Premier in order to play BF5 as early as possible.

It was worth every penny for me :smile:
  • Madzai
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Umm deluxe you got 5 days early access, 5 paratrooper tokens and 20 airlift items.

But getting 1 year of Premiere give you the same bonuses, like 10(?) days of early access and ability to play Anthem for basically same money as Deluxe Edition. Not to mention other games in Origin.
  • mav_smileyface
    1076 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great way to make people not buy the next game on launch.

Absolutely
  • Agente_Silva
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Why not... they have already slapped off most of Battlefield´s player base so...
  • crabman169
    12631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Madzai wrote: »

But getting 1 year of Premiere give you the same bonuses, like 10(?) days of early access and ability to play Anthem for basically same money as Deluxe Edition. Not to mention other games in Origin.

But you don't own the game; you are paying for a service to be able to play the game.

Plus Xbox doesn't have premier yet and Sony refuses to play ball with EA so PlayStation players get nothing
  • UglyNoah
    1187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Totally bro and I said I’m ok with how much I bought it, it’s the fact at how discounted it is and how fast it’s been discounted... so if standard is already $30 why couldn’t deluxe be?

Also madden and fifa are ea and I haven’t looked but I’m sure they cost morethan bfv.

Only the standard edition is discounted for retailers Christmas sales; because they set the price not EA/Dice

• boutneus
    2396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    its Either pay full price and get the early access or wait and get a price discount, same as any other game. Only diff is the game apparently isn’t selling well so discounts come earlier, don’t really understand why it would be considered a ‘slap in the face’.
  • SirTerrible
    756 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That's the risk you take when you buy day 1. It's up to you if you feel like it's worth paying full price or not. I'm not one to defend corporations but in this case they did nothing wrong. It's not a slap in the face at all lol.
  • Psybernaut
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The deluxe edition is 50% off on PSN (£40 instead of £80), that's pretty extreme only 20 days after release (if you include 5 days early access).
    https://mp1st.com/news/battlefield-5-discounted-by-50-off-for-bf1-bf4-owners-community-not-happy-about-it
  • Busdriver1871
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's not 50% off for me.
  • Xbon
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You pay the price you're happy for, at time of payment. If you wanted it cheaper, you should've waited. Never complain about a company taking initiative to bring more players into the game, benefits you most of all who have more experience to begin with than people who buy-in later. And besides, get Origin premiere, and deluxe is $5 or less depending on how many games you play out of ea's catalog a year anyways.
  • TEKNOCODE
    9360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I received 10% plus 10% off the deluxe preorder. At this point I paid $2/hour. That is less than a coffee that i drink in 10 minutes.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    1888 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I bought the deluxe so I could play early.

If I was just looking to save some money, then yeah, I would've waited.

It's not rocket science.
  • SpeedStreaker
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations to EA/Dice for understanding that gamers are impatient, I hope they continue to make money of people who can’t wait and must be first to play only to come here and complain afterwards.

Open your wallets folks: play early, pay more get less content.

Or you can wait pay less and get more content.

You guys made a dumb consumer decision and you want sympathy?