The Last Tiger Skin Unlock? For the Tiger tank

LegendOfCause
0 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Does anyone know what you have to do for the special assignment in order to unlock the tiger tank skin?

Comments

• Panzerkeks85
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thought you just have to play the last tiger story?
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

No you have to collect all six Letters in the second part and make the special assignments. Press Escape in a mission and it will show you on the right side what to do.
    Here you can see all the positions of the letters:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a3azxf/the_last_tiger_collectibles_thread/
  • filtenborg16
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have completed Every task in that mission and i cant equip the skin 😞 i dont get it
  • Panzerkeks85
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »

No you have to collect all six Letters in the second part and make the special assignments. Press Escape in a mission and it will show you on the right side what to do.
    Here you can see all the positions of the letters:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/a3azxf/the_last_tiger_collectibles_thread/

cool thanks :)
  • filtenborg16
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How do you make the spicial assignment?
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have completed Every task in that mission and i cant equip the skin 😞 i dont get it

You have to find all letters and complete all challenges as well a finish the story.
    If you've done all that check your armoury; it make take a moment to appear if not just restart game

ad3f38ba-157e-4a86-b12b-2e04b3b61331.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=9QmAhSAxvIFyD01XdD9%2BLDFv%2F6Z9aSHV4Xaeaw3ymec%3D
  • Donnie_MadDuck
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm afraid there will be a bug with unlocking the skin of a tiger, like a cricket bat. completed everything, but one task is not marked, but I completed it
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    How do you make the spicial assignment?

Every mission has always two different assignments. Just press escape during a Mission and you will see what you need to do. Also in the second part when going by foot you nned to collect all six Letters.
    As in the previous war stories it is possible ( and maybe necessary ) to play the same mission again without losing previous achieved assignments. Even after leaving the Game totally. Although the assignments here are easier than in Nordlys and Tirallieur in my opinion.
  • Noif1988
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only issue I have in stage 2: How do I sneak to AA gun without getting alerted? When I reach to last place where is AA and try to sneak attack a guard. Nobody see it except those fighters in the sky see my melee kill and alert all.
  • fliger5
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just sneak past most of the guards using the same road the Sherman tank is using. You'll only have to kill the guard next to the AA gun. Planes were not an issue for me with this timing.
  • Stahlmach
    fliger5 wrote: »
    Just sneak past most of the guards using the same road the Sherman tank is using. You'll only have to kill the guard next to the AA gun. Planes were not an issue for me with this timing.

I killed all the Guards with the Commando Carbine without alering anyone aka ( no " Red " Warnings ) but even when i approach the AA and the Sherman is alive, nothing happens. Or do i get that Achievement after the Planes are shot down ?
  • Noif1988
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I followed you but always the damn planes spot me like fortune teller and kill me
  • Jarek-CZE
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OK, our CZ forum around 100 players says the same. 1 letter is bugged ( my post here, letter 5 ) + ACT 1 " complete the chapter without repairing" bug also. ( all PS4 platform )
  • 8rTk8
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All completed 6/6 Letters
    9/9 Missions
    = No skin....
  • Stahlmach

I followed you but always the damn planes spot me like fortune teller and kill me

I get killed by the other soldiers before that. How should i do that without killing them. And does it still count when i kill them all, except the Tank ? because the moment i get into the AA the Planes are attacking, not before.
  • Noif1988
    edited December 2018
    Ok I completed all challenges and letter. I also got this tiger skin :)

I sneak around that AA gun area to opposite area. There is only 1 guard (medic) but you need to kill him while 2 AA guards are looking to another way. When medic dude is dead, sneak to an outside of the inner fence to hide when closest guard to AA see a body and start to investigate. While he investigating it. You sneak to AA and your sneak challenge to AA is done. :)

If you complete all challenges and letters, go to armory and shipment to accept your rewards and Last tiger skin is yours.
  • bigjon
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Number 5 is found and not counting. Great
  • Brayve_Sir_Robin
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Smes0n wrote: »
    First mission is bugged, the complete without repair. I have done it twice and it still says incomplete.

Same here on PC. Says complete within game but once I go back to the menu it says incomplete.