We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

The patch has killed the game for me...

HolyMarcusMax
15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
List of issues I've had so far today, anyone else had them???

Com rose does not work or display commands.

Unable to give out ammo pouches to anyone.

Bomber does not reload after flying through the reload gate thingy.

Bipoding on MMG seems worse when it does decide to work.

No servers with new map available.

Loaded into 2 x games to just see a black screen with audio.

This can't just be me, I know the games had issues but this is the 1st time I've complained to be fair, what's gone on here??? I've just rage quit out of pure frustration...

Comments

• ViperCorp16
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    they delayd the release of the patch as they wanted to:
    "make sure this experience is polished and is fun to play. .....

DICE you are 1 hell of a joke.......

same problems here,...

what a load of crap..
  • oxi_lu
    67 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "Dice quality" ™

Can't tell what's broke or not, haven't had the chance to play a round with the patch. But your observations don't look too promising
  • ViperCorp16
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    and still not progressing further than lvl 50.. and no company coins... still cant upgrade any weapons as of yet...
    TTD still not fixed...

only thing i noticed was i have a shooting range ... wich i am NEVER gonna use...

o and i can duck in a tank now...

great job...
  • HolyMarcusMax
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm hoping it's a quick fix but I won't be playing again today, try again tomorrow. I booked the day off work too :(

Half my platoon have abandoned the game and play COD or Fortnite as an alternative. Ive always played BF but now it's a struggle to get a full squad on at all from the platoon. I'll stay loyal but there has to be a line drawn at some point and you eventually follow your gaming mates. DICE need to build some bridges here imo.

The game has so much potential and at launch I was very happy, dispite the odd bug, but after today and the patch my mind is slowly changing...such a shame.

• ViperCorp16
    edited December 5
    I'm hoping it's a quick fix but I won't be playing again today, try again tomorrow. I booked the day off work too :(

Half my platoon have abandoned the game and play COD or Fortnite as an alternative. Ive always played BF but now it's a struggle to get a full squad on at all from the platoon. I'll stay loyal but there has to be a line drawn at some point and you eventually follow your gaming mates. DICE need to build some bridges here imo.

The game has so much potential and at launch I was very happy, dispite the odd bug, but after today and the patch my mind is slowly changing...such a shame.

have that same problem.. just 6 players of my 40 member platoon left that play BF5 .....
    DICE is clearly screwing up....

no service stars..
    boring bleeding out screen..
    skins for weapons u have to pay for in coins u wont get..because ure lvl 50 and they stopt givin it after u reached that lvl
    restarting the whole game after a round of conquest because of endless black loading screens...

i could go on for a while...

Platoons wich cant be managed..
    profile info thats incorrect and incomplete..
    no rentable servers
    not being able to adress assingments ingame (even after the patch)

not being able to use the throwing knife after the patch... it says its unlocked at lvl 9 recon, and guess what.. my recon lvl is 20..

somehow i hoped that they would use a BF4 platform and bring back all those options we gained in the years of BF4..
    but nooo they started back from scratch and put togheter the most crappy BF5 ever!

and i'm stil hoping they are all gonna fix this!!!
  • xxgrimrefferxx
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I was just stuck on some weird screen while i can hear the match already started in the background.. frustrating.
  • xxgrimrefferxx
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And I read somewhere also that they know the map isn't visible but it is in the conquest rotation supposedly..
  • Hatebreedknot
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wait what? Its worse, or at last as bad as ever with the new patch?? I could quote my self from yesterday now...
  • ViperCorp16
    edited December 5
    its worse than before...
    non of the hot items have been fixed...

am still not able tot manage my assignments in game
    let alone to be able to delete an assignment
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They broke the game with the patch?? :( that's upsetting. So much for looking forward getting home from work
  • sirclickalot
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wow
    It surprises me, how many of little kids are extremly unhappy
    Nothing, but really nothing is good. What I think....you living a very...very unhappy satisfying life imho.

Man, I am happy with a boxershort with cartoon of Spongebob on it (I really hate spongebob)

Turn things around, try to be positive...

With your attitude you wont come far in the real world...
  • HolyMarcusMax
    wow
    It surprises me, how many of little kids are extremly unhappy
    Nothing, but really nothing is good. What I think....you living a very...very unhappy satisfying life imho.

Man, I am happy with a boxershort with cartoon of Spongebob on it (I really hate spongebob)

Turn things around, try to be positive...

With your attitude you wont come far in the real world...

Sorry pal, but last time I checked I was 35 lol. Nothing wrong with my post, it's the truth. Don't like it, get off the bus
  • HolyMarcusMax
    I also suggest you check my other posts when the game launched prior to posting non-sensical, ridiculous comments
  • thamac15
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can’t even play!!!!!

No filter selections or filter selections I show zero servers in every game mode and every geographical location.

I can’t even join a generic multiplayer game mode. Takes 20 mins to find a game but then says no games available
  • JediMastaWyn
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, anyone know If Panzerstorm is out today
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 5
    For all those who can't play Panzerstorm, count your blessings. I absolutely hate it. Its a tank and sniper fest (like most maps) but it's pretty much all flat so tanks and snipers sit on the edge of map and everyone else is [REMOVED]. There's is next to no cover between objectives. It's in the map rotation on conquest for sure I played it earlier
  • Ichstarker
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yeah, no servers for me here. Neither coulnd't play panzerstorm map. I still think game could be funnier if they would increase number max. of players to 80-90.
    Anyway, the last tiger was OK. greatness.

But about multiplayer affair, well I just played Grand Operations all day long so nothing bad for me except the out of servers in list of servers.

Also they fixed problems in reviving animation. But there still having some problems in animations when you jump out of plane. Also, It's hard to say but players still broken. They see the explosives bags after the taker had died and they don't take it for destroy enemy artillery, so DICE must fix that too. Nothing else.
  • HolyMarcusMax
    I'm on a first gen PS4. Pretty sure I know the answer already, but is there any way that's the reason I'm experiencing issues both old and new after the patch? It's noticeably a lot worse for me personally after the patch.

It's just so bloody frustrating lol! Admittedly, I only experienced issues on conquest game mode. I did have another few games later in the day after my original post and did get the new map in the rotation, I did like it, but I enjoy the vehicles.

Main issues for me now are com rose doesn't seem to work correctly, still have issues with ammo pouch distribution, and the one frame death seems to be present still.

I just think with the live service things need to be released without issues and evididently reading all the various threads today there are issues still. It over shadows all that's great about the game for a lot of people, myself included now after the patch.

I just hope it gets sorted out.
  • lone_survi_29w2
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every time that I try to track my assignments while I'm playing it just takes me to a picture of a blurry map and just stays there frozen so I have to restart my playstation. It never happened to me before the update. They've been making video games for a very long time but it looks like if this was the first one
  • Excoriar
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For those of you that can't get a server, try to reset the servers. Might work.