V2 Rocket

Amonsul
71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Why is it the only person to get the kills for the V2 is the team leader. If the whole team adds to the point to obtain the rocket should they not also get the kills. Right now all you get for being a good team is 20 points.
Not to mention that it kind of a cheap COD like mechanic anyway. It seems to only help the winning team as they are most likely to get it. I liked BF1 grand operations how the losing team would get the Behemoth to help turn the tide of the battle.

Comments

• Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The kills should split between the team to stop people trying to steal the leader spot so it makes no difference who gets it, then if there's an odd number that goes to the leader for calling it in.
  • Amonsul
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I could go for a split in Kills but what if you only had 2? How would you split that over 4 people?
  • GENERALONGDONG
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Be nice if there was a V2 in some maps.
  • Amonsul
    I think the V2 should go to the losing team to help move the game along, like it did in BF1 operations.
  • Blunderkindz
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's not a V2. It's a V1. V2 rockets we're much bigger and looked like missile rockets.
  • Amonsul
    kontradikt wrote: »
    It's not a V2. It's a V1. V2 rockets we're much bigger and looked like missile rockets.

V1/V2 you get the point. Hell half the stuff in this game is not accurate so why should I be? Point of discussion is the rockets only seem to help the winning team and really only the person in team leader spot. I can see them getting that if they earned all of those points on their own but when it is the team but they get all of the kills it is kind of not fair.

I would like to see rocket just go away. It is too much of a COD type kill streak reward. I know it is not based on kill streak but it is like that. I like being able to call in tanks.
  • G-Gnu
    1399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    V1 = Pulse jet, looks like a small plane V2 = Liquid Fuel , looks as rockets we know today (more or less).
  • gibonez
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The rocket should go to the squad and should not add to the kills of any player on that squad.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    More evidence of the problems mostly being the community.
  • OskooI_007
    717 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not a fan of V1 rockets in BFV. They're massively overpowered and with 16 squads all calling in V1 strikes, they happen way too often.

Nerf them by either increasing the points required to call a V1 strike so they're called in less often, or reduce the blast radius.

I'm in favor of both. Double Nerf the V1. ;) It's not fun getting killed by them. It's like DICE took the mortar strikes from BF1 and increased them by 1,000.