I really enjoyed The Last Tiger

MONEYPYR0
828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Honestly, its what I was waiting for, and I really enjoyed it. My favorite War Story of the game easily, took that spot from Nordlys and my waifu Solvieg. Can't wait to unlock the Tiger skin for myself.

Pros
I thought the levels were all fun.
That ending mission, THAT ENDING MISSION, gosh darn DICE, THAT'S a finale.
Bonus points for having a real nice message at the end
The characters were pretty well done for how short the story is

Which leads me to

Cons
Very short. Probably the shortest of the War Stories, which kinda sucks to me. Would've loved a but longer of a story. Heck, just make an entire game or movie out of this concept.
A longer story could've also helped the characters grow more. It would've given us more time to really feel connected like the characters did.

But other than those complaints, I really enjoyed myself playing this new War Story. Definitely give it a go, and if you want the super sick Last Tiger skin, you know you're gonna do all the challenges to get it.

Comments

• R1ckyDaMan19
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I did not, it crashed when I was trying to get back to the tank. first time the game has crashed on me including during beta.
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I did not, it crashed when I was trying to get back to the tank. first time the game has crashed on me including during beta.

Didn't happen to me at all, not sure what to tell you
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

Just sharing that it is the first crash I have had with the game, on a positive note I was really enjoying the mission until that point.
  • MONEYPYR0

Just sharing that it is the first crash I have had with the game, on a positive note I was really enjoying the mission until that point.

I think I've only ever had the game crash on me once.

I think there's also a couple posts already about the War Story crashing. Are you on PC? I'm on Xbox, and it didnt happen to me.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    Yeah on pc.
  • MONEYPYR0
    Yeah on pc.

Thats what I saw from other peoples posts. I think one of the EA guys confirmed it as a known bug. Hopefully it gets fixed for you guys soon. Planning to unlock the Last Tiger skin?
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    Yeah on pc.

Thats what I saw from other peoples posts. I think one of the EA guys confirmed it as a known bug. Hopefully it gets fixed for you guys soon. Planning to unlock the Last Tiger skin?

Sure can never have enough skins lol
  • CaptainNoobcakes
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yea me to, the commander looks like the das boot sub commander Jürgen Prochnow

http://www.louiskraftwriter.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/jurgenProchnow_dasBoot1_ws.jpg

I think they might have got some inspiration from the film maybe, reminded me of it in a few places.