Infite loading screen..after patch

bazzowy
37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Still the biggest bug exist,max 2 maps for me and its really annoying.Any tips?
Post edited by bazzowy on

Comments

• BrazZzin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My friend has the same problem. We don't know what else to do.
  • Tuxey
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes i am getting this sometimes on the second map and i have never been past 3 maps with this bug.
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Well so my question is if they know that the problem still exist even after patch? Cause the game its unplayable cause of it...
  • lacrau_ao
    4 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had the infinitive loading screen. After the patch BFV cannot find any server. So I don't know if it is the same
  • llMotleyll
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same for me, was after every round prior to patch, now still about every 2nd or 3rd. Ridiculous this is not fixed!
  • CapitalEKidd
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, DICE needs to sort this out FAST
  • urban2544
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yet another thread on the same topic
  • Exterminator
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I really hate this problem. annoying so much
  • Rainsborough1972
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have same problem since Tides of War was launched.

I can only play one map at a time then the screen just freezes and none of the controls respond. I have to shut down the game and then restart the game

It does it on Breakthrough and Grand Operations.

It is game breaking.....
  • demanspeed
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same. I’m ready to jump ship to COD because at least it functions. The bar is so low nowadays. Maybe they should throw another party celebrating more bugs since release.
  • Structcha
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Before the patch I was getting this occasionally but today it's happening literally every match. Game's a complete mess regardless but this just makes it essentially unplayable. Bravo!