How’s the new patch? Performance

124»

Comments

• ThePro_PR
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Belegaren wrote: »
    Still pretty bad. Can't get a steady framerate above 70, let alone 144, (frequent dips down to 40ish) with my setup. No matter what setting.
    i7-4790k
    1080ti
    16GB Ram

That doesn’t add up. What resolution are you running? Do you have resolution scale above 100?

I have a 1080ti as well and I rarely dip below 100 (except on 1-2 maps that sometimes it dips to 92-98, Twisted Steel). 1440p & Ultra.
  • L0rd-AUT
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Has anyone overclocked there ram and received similar performance gains like I did?

it known that AMD Ryzen gains greatly on performance with overclocked ram
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1007 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    merkmerk73 wrote: »
    Went from smooth 120 (using cap) at all times with a mix of medium/high settings on 1080ti + i7 8700k @ 5.2ghz

To some kind of stuttery, unplayable garbage fest with constant frame drops. I rolled back drivers but still saw the issues. Not bothering to play this game till it's addressed.

Doesn't make sense unless you are playing on 4k.
    With that rig you should be able to get 150 fps on ultra. And probably a smooth 120 on 1440p.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV performs roughly the same pre adn post patch.
  • Kafir8astard
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I`m whit RoG gtx 1050 4 gb and I7 3770 16gb and after the patch game start running smoother on ultra and high details on stable 60 fp sometime drops to 55
  • L3BRACON
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like with high end cpu i7 stuttering issue is most likely unstable OC (5ghz+)

I had the same issue, as I have 8700k. I was running 5ghz stable, but still had a stuttering in BF V. At stock everthing is smooth as butter. I would start from there, who has a stuttering issues, go back to STOCK.

Funny thing is, even Overcklocking my gtx 1080 to 2000mhz (can go 2100mhz stable) Battlefield V starts to stutter.

Looks like this game can`t take any OC :neutral:
  • Scrounger1
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have rtx 2080 and lost 25 fps and the patch is crap. Leave the guns alone and work on nades, you can put most nades in there faces and only get 20% damage, so much for being lifelike, neve mind life like, we have girl figures in game, which never happened
  • TapperSweden
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    Way less fps and hitreg got worse. But i can vault through any window so its all good (sarcasm)..
  • TFBisquit
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same performance before and after the patch. High settings combined with ultra is the same, I use low settings and is also the same. No microstutters.
    DX11, 1080p 2600k+gtx1080. Windows 10 pro 1803.
    Fps hoovers around 110, no matter the settings.
    I must admit I haven't tried DX12 since that runs worse on my setup in any configuration.
  • choppernNZ
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fine for me just the same
  • slothbuns64
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Little bit of fps boost and more consistent fps rx 580 8gb i7 4770k
  • cso7777
    839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Feels the same as before the patch. Mix of ultra to low setting and getting 100+ FPS on 1440p, using a Ryzen 2700X and a GTX 1080.
  • narnold700
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FPS hasn't changed much for me since the patch, but I did notice at one point the ground stopped being rendered properly while I was playing. Not game breaking persay but looked just awful. Thankfully this has only occurred once but then again I've only spent about 3hrs playing on the new patch so if it starts happening more often might have to try to figure out what's going on. Hopefully it is just a glitch that only happens once during say every 6+ hrs of play, and at that rate can be ignored. I just hate TS problems with this game because seems like your just as likely to create new or make problems you had worse with this game when trying to fix it.
  • ReignerDeustcher
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's DISGUSTING

stuttering everywhere and i can't play
  • Tyrant_the_Great
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This game is a stuttering mess... I am done playing until it's fixed (if ever)