Practice Range - Am I stupid or is it?

Comments

• GeraldodeRiviia
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah! Practice range is just a stupid idea from DICE;
  • DavTan
    843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1H4rtmann wrote: »
    Yeah! Practice range is just a stupid idea from DICE;

I disagree, the idea of a range is good, but the way they have designed it is poor
  • PopelGott
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im disappointed too

Dear Mrs. and Mr. Dice put a patch online.
    Real quick please.With the Specification.
    PLEASE
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was just about to come on the forums to complain and start a thread about this lol
  • iFistyoSis
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why did they have to over complicate the test range??? They should have just make it like bf4 🤦‍♂️
  • Raspu71nG
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    practice range is a joke right now for pilots.
    just low quality content created for nothing.
    money, time and effort spent on low quality content.

i dont know who at DICE keeps making these totally wrong decisions
    i just wanted to try the planes.
    all i got is 2 planes, without specializations.
    i havent tried the fighter planes yet after the patch but i heard it got ******.

if DICE is gonna create low quality content, it is better to keep the high quality as in BF1 "practice range".
    join an empty server and kill each other until the round starts.

• Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm actually blown away by how bad it is.

Why couldn't they just follow the perfect template established by Battlefield 4? It was nice and simple, and extremely effective.

Oh, right... this is DICE we're talking about here.
  • DavTan
    843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm actually blown away by how bad it is.

Why couldn't they just follow the perfect template established by Battlefield 4? It was nice and simple, and extremely effective.

Oh, right... this is DICE we're talking about here.

It's so bad , but could have been so useful with very little effort required to design it.... I can't believe they haven't got it right first time ( I hope with the live service thingy they can improve it)... I was so disappointed I decided to post on here for the first time in about a year
  • phoenix1368
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    you are not, dice is
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think once they add the ability to change your specializations, and choose more than 2 tanks/planes, it'll be better. I like the layout of it, and I can't wait to bring a couple of my friends into it to train them. Plus, its a good place to set up your controls, and visuals
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Head over to the 'All vehicles' section and there's a whopping two vehicles there.
    That speaks volumes.
    I'll get the next Battlefieled game 6 months after it's released, and all the early adopters can sort through the beta phase for me instead of me doing it again.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What else did people expect from Tides or War? They were hardly going to give as tons and tons of free maps/weapons/vehicles/camos/game modes. Instead they will drip feed us small amounts of content instead. This way they have to do the minimum amount of work, but can still claim to give us constant new content.
    You poor naive fools who thought this would be better than the Premium model are sorely mistaken.
  • KumanoChinpei
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The same thing happened on the practice range again. The developers released the range before they actually try it.
  • Sturmfrisur
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    practice range is designed for a console single player

• Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What else did people expect from Tides or War? They were hardly going to give as tons and tons of free maps/weapons/vehicles/camos/game modes. Instead they will drip feed us small amounts of content instead. This way they have to do the minimum amount of work, but can still claim to give us constant new content.
    You poor naive fools who thought this would be better than the Premium model are sorely mistaken.
    I think they could give us no content and just run away.
    Instead of beating down your fellow consumer, try uniting with him.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Raspu71nG wrote: »
    i dont know who at DICE keeps making these totally wrong decisions

I mean its kinda obvious they are trying to impress someone(shareholders or whatever), someone who evidently is NOT a bf player..

• Ferly_xxx
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its just another feature they couldnt finish in time. Next patch they will probably update it, so speccs can be changed. Fanboys will hail them for listening to the community and improving the game. I just shake my head in disbelieve.
  • XupetaNaZaniteta
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was looking for a Bf4 style practice range.. but this BF5 practice is a joke.
  • SpeedStreaker
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Innovation is great but practice range in this context I expect a Battlefield practice range. Take part of a map, place vehicles etc and done. Why this needs to be complicated beats me. When we ask for the bare minimum we get overkill, it’s comical.

• Koolaide3
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just give us the BF4 test range. That's all people want. Don't give us a tutorial feature that, frankly, should have been introduced at the beginning.