Discussion & Dive-In - Battlefield V Chapter 1: Overture Update

124»

Comments

• Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hello!!
    1.Visibility is too bad. I can not see enemies.
    2.panzerstorm is the worst. Temporary map. Just wide. There is no demand for the tank map.
    3.There are too many bugs. Please fix it and implement it.
  • macktiz45
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    “Players are now able to repair disabled parts of a tank from the outside, even if the
    tank is at full health.”

I’ve tried this several times as a support (not a tanker class that spawned in the tank), and it hasn’t worked. The disabled parts never get repaired from the outside.

So the line from the patch notes needs clarification if it wasn’t intended that supports could fix disabled parts from outside, or if they are intended to (as they should be considering how vulnerable tanks are already), it’s not working correctly.
  • nicholsfloyd
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are we getting retro active CC?
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Amazing stuff love the new map please add hardcore so I can take this game seriously.
  • Zby_PL
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good stuff. Please update next:

- increase visibility of the enemies like at Battlefield 1. Snipers is invisible almost like a ghost,
    - change/increase TTK like at Battlefield 1,
    - add more vehicles and boats,
    - add harcore mode,
    - add filter with favorites servers,
    - add one map 24/7 servers.
  • jtreme33
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Will there be a hardcore multiplayer mode?
  • NYC_Fanboy
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello DICE?
    How am I supposed to afford cosmetics for 8k coins when you only earn 300 per day?! This is sad.
  • Blackidus
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RSP need to be your no 1 priority in my oppinion.
    I really miss those 24/7 one map servers.
  • JosephCr1984
    166 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    macktiz45 wrote: »
    “Players are now able to repair disabled parts of a tank from the outside, even if the
    tank is at full health.”

I’ve tried this several times as a support (not a tanker class that spawned in the tank), and it hasn’t worked. The disabled parts never get repaired from the outside.

So the line from the patch notes needs clarification if it wasn’t intended that supports could fix disabled parts from outside, or if they are intended to (as they should be considering how vulnerable tanks are already), it’s not working correctly.

I agree - last night I repaired a tank to full health (at least from what I could tell) from the outside, but when I jumped back in the tanker was still repairing and the turret damage was still present. I don't understand if that's a bug or intentional. But getting killed for 30 points and not even fully repairing the tank makes no sense to me.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello DICE?
    How am I supposed to afford cosmetics for 8k coins when you only earn 300 per day?! This is sad.

By paying real money for them once they're for sale.

That's most likely why they cost 8k coins.
  • LAOzzy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On Twisted Steel, the canon at G is bugged. Even when you repair the canon there, it's like there is another destroyed canon superimposed on top of it and it blocks your view. This was introduced with the new patch.
  • hkeric8280
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No more fancy stuff's and uniform please
    Btw pls fix all the bugs
    The M30 drilling and all anti tank gun doesn't go smooth while aim and reloading next round
  • GuezWhoo38
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why did you make the reload time so amazingly long onnall planes. Even the spitfire . Whats the point of reload stations if you still have to wait for ages just to drop 2 tiny bombs. You destryed the air gameplay totally in this patch. Everyone can agree bomber was op and spitfire was op. But you went and made the planes useless instead. Nerf the loadout on big bombers. Fair. Nerf the the 8x303 machine guns on the spitfire. But went amd totally broke the game for me. Have ypu on dice even been in a plane ever??? Idk what to say more. Yes 1 thing. Minimap is set on tank wjen ypu fly stuka. Like i gpt mine on 600m for all planes. When i spaen in stuka is set to 200m juat as all my tanks. I dont think its to bad to have some reloading time on bombs but let it tick from you drop em. Not from when u reload. Coz if theres no planes. Its just super boring to fly now. If have luck enough to see some enemies on they aare long gone by the time you reload yor bombs on fighters and stuka. And tanks and other vehicles can repair 10 times before planes even got some new bombs to drop.. you really ruined the gane fpr me and many other players in this patch. I been playing 140h alreqdy and i was about to delete the game after i fly in this patch. Please dice!!! Fix thiis.. let us fly again.. give us bombs wheb we pass resupply. Dont make us fly around wasting time just fkkkking waiting for bombs 80% of time we fly!!!
  • GuezWhoo38
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And i dont think you got to many complains from these camping snipers that stuka and spitfire was op against ground targets.. only bomber was!!! Spitfire was op air-to-air!!! Why make reload times soo slow dice?????
  • GuezWhoo38
    Sure ... snipers that only use that rifle and never spawned in a plane will say they op.. but why dokt just spawn in a spitfire and take him down.. isnt that battlefield is abput ?? Team work and war?? Not call off duty stand sam place every game wait for enemie in small gap witj sniper. Boring i say. I hate this game after you destryed the planes. Hope u listen dice
  • GuezWhoo38
    Last thing. Please add lock options on all vehicles. If i dont want stupid guy to spawn on me or my plane or my tank. I should have a choice. To many times noobs spawn and shoot all over the place just at nothinh. Then give my position away and ruin my whole game