Missing Armory Soldier Sets?

MONEYPYR0
828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So I've noticed a couple pieces of soldier gear in the Armory that dont show up in the Company "change appearance" section. Namely, The Sandman (Allies) set, and the Cap (Axis) item. Are these things that will be added later, that somehow got mixed into the Armory menu?

Comments

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Either you have to unlock them in the armoury for them to be shown (poor form because you are forced to buy it to really check it out)

Or they are inaepdt at making a function submenu
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Either you have to unlock them in the armoury for them to be shown (poor form because you are forced to buy it to really check it out)

You cant purchase them in the Armory. I tried to with the Cap, but the option to buy it doesn't even show up.
  • Ramell_of_Cadia
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    Are these things that will be added later, that somehow got mixed into the Armory menu?
    I think it's just that, things that were added in the patch for future release, some time before the next content patch. They don't show up in the Armory for me any longer, though they did just after the patch.
  • MONEYPYR0
    Are these things that will be added later, that somehow got mixed into the Armory menu?
    I think it's just that, things that were added in the patch for future release, some time before the next content patch. They don't show up in the Armory for me any longer, though they did just after the patch.

Ya, I saw them this morning when I hopped on. I took a nap till about 4 PM, went back on and they were gone.
  • Gammeldanske
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Earlier today i saw a guy with a gasmask and helmet, i also see it when i inspect facepaint in the armory, but cant find it anywhere else. A guy told me that you needed 10 kills with a gasmask in bf1, but i cant find anything about it. Does anybody know?
  • MONEYPYR0
    Earlier today i saw a guy with a gasmask and helmet, i also see it when i inspect facepaint in the armory, but cant find it anywhere else. A guy told me that you needed 10 kills with a gasmask in bf1, but i cant find anything about it. Does anybody know?

What color was the gas mask? There's one for completing a Recon Mastery assignment called "Union Jacked", and one for reaching max Tides of War rank (forget what the name is).
  • Gammeldanske
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well the helmet is green and look like the level 20 support helmet for allies, but it has a gasmask attached, and it is not the one you mentioned. Can someone try to go into the armory and inspect the facepaint under the soldiar tap, and tell if you see the helmet aswell, because cant even look at the the facepaint with the mask on.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well the helmet is green and look like the level 20 support helmet for allies, but it has a gasmask attached, and it is not the one you mentioned. Can someone try to go into the armory and inspect the facepaint under the soldiar tap, and tell if you see the helmet aswell, because cant even look at the the facepaint with the mask on.

That's weird because you would only have the mask in that screen if you've got it equipped.

At this stage there is only two gas masks; both for the allies. The Union Jack (recon 20 assignment reward) and Snow gas mask with beanie (ToW Chapter rank 20 reward)

Is it the paratrooper helmet for the allies or the Brodie helmet?
    crabman169 wrote: »

You cant purchase them in the Armory. I tried to with the Cap, but the option to buy it doesn't even show up.

I can buy the sandman I just don't have enough company coin; it goes to the purchase icon