Weekly Debrief

TTD still bad IMO

Netranger9
170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Been playing all day today,and it seems the ttd is even worse.I keep getting killed before I actually see the shooter.I thought it might be a once off,but no,its happening all the time.How do they expect me to fight back when im dead before i see anything ?????.

Comments

• dirtyann
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yep...Same here...
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am pretty sure they mentioned that it wasn’t coming as a fix in this patch....

• VincentNZ
    2953 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes it was not changed, because it is a more complicated thing to fix. However the changes to the automatich weapons to always kill in 4 hits below 10m means a general decrease in TTK and therefore TTD.
  • One_Eyed_W1LLy
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did they? No-one told me! That was the ONLY thing i was looking forward to, and yes, once again DICE failed, miserably.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's definitely worse.