FFS DICE! “Hold the fort” assignment is BUGGED!

Mceedj11
49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I mean seriously DICE. A whole frikin’ update for tides of war and you can’t even get the last weapon unlock right? Seriously, I hope EA shuts you down because of the shabby quality that is BFV. Unbelievable! DICE was quality back in the day! What the hell happened? Are idiots running your development and quality control? This always happens! Glitches and major bugs after every patch. Every. Time.

Comments

• l__PlNGA__l
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    same problem here 5 kills with stationary weapons in 3 games each one more than 5 kills, and still bugged
  • ProAssassin2003
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't even get past the Heal self 10 times. Won't progress. Lucky you got past all that.

They better extend this garbage.
  • Key2Destiny
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's already frustrating enough to use the stationary weapons due to how vulnerable you are compounded by the fact of the terrible positioning of the weapons.
  • josephv666
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    None of my challenges unlocked unless I was on Arras, try to do it there. The only challenge that unlocked on a map other than Arras was the snowman one
  • Genosha-NL
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I cant build 10 fortifications around owned flags for some reason? anyone have a clue..
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    josephv666 wrote: »
    None of my challenges unlocked unless I was on Arras, try to do it there. The only challenge that unlocked on a map other than Arras was the snowman one

Have you completed this specific assignment then?
  • Genosha-NL
    Guys I rebooted my playstation and now it does seem to work....just did the 10 fortifications thingie..
  • Kerverosi
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Genosha-NL wrote: »
    I cant build 10 fortifications around owned flags for some reason? anyone have a clue..

All assigments under Conquest worked for me.
    I only need to know is where can I build a Snögubbe....
  • BlackarrowPSN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The snowman is near Objective A in Narvik.
  • Kerverosi
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The snowman is near Objective A in Narvik.

Thanks bro!
    PS: I´m Recon lvl 20 but I can´t choose the Throwing Knife, but I was unlocked before the last update. Do you have the same problem?
  • josephv666
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I only found that doing all the challenges that lead up to Hold the Fort (the middle road) did not register for me unless I was on Arras. I am now seeing the same issue of it not registering the kill from a stationary weapon. Just killed 4 enemies off the gun you can build in front of the church by the E flag...no pop up or status update

When you look at the challenge does it tell you a pin location. Under the reward it says for me (Arras +8. Conquest). Does it say different for anyone else?
  • Genosha-NL
    Says Arras +8 for me as well
  • SirTenko
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Restart your game and console/pc, Launch the new map from the "Tides of War Menue" by clicking on the challenge itself and get the kill in (and only in) that map. 100000% working.
  • mathewrosner
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How do u launch the new map from the tides of war menu. Are you talking the new map they just added?
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Could be an issue with kills not always registering which has been the case since release. I play for the mastery dogtags, meaning I need 600 kills total before I switch to the new weapon. However not every kill/round counts. For example I needed 1000 kills with the Sten, 922 with the Suomi and generally never below 700 kills to get the dogtag.
    -
    As for stationary weapons it shows that I am at 11/25 for the first dogtag. However, I have had three Hamada rounds where I killed about 20 people total, along with another 10 on Rotterdam over some rounds, a couple with the SAA and some more, so I am more at 50.
    -
    I am pretty sure this is the issue with this ToW assignments. Some kills are registered in your stats, but are not counting towards any achievements.
  • mathewrosner
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just completed it. Did what sir tenko said. Just restart your game go into tides of war start the last mission and get the stationary kill on the first map you play
  • Zaplutek
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Indeed i can confirm with ppl above. It worked
  • CZo0_FaverGe
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    On Hamada, there is a stationary machine gun that you can build next to the F point in conquest. It points towards the C point.
    Build it and use it to get an infantery kill. You'll get the "Hold the Fort" assignment.
    Cheers.
  • real3hunna
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i tryd it like someone else said "start game, open tides menu, choose the assignement, start the game from the tides menu. It doesnt help me!
  • l__PlNGA__l
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    On Hamada, there is a stationary machine gun that you can build next to the F point in conquest. It points towards the C point.
    Build it and use it to get an infantery kill. You'll get the "Hold the Fort" assignment.
    Cheers.

Nothing, 6+ kills in that weapon and progress still stuck, thanks