Still NOT earning Company Coin post lvl 50

Comments

• Moorlander
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I only spend to upgrade weapons. I don't want to run out of coins to upgrade a weapon because I spent it on a fancy helmet or something.
  • Blij_bakkes1977
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    every day i complete daily missions no coins comming up
  • jager61
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game ends, it says I earned 2,200 cc, but no I guess I didn't. This has happened a few times a day, how will they ever figure out how much they owe me? I mean I am out over 20,000 in cc and can't buy anything. I still play for fun but when you don't get the cc that you earned i feel like not playing so much anymore.
  • Mattford
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ya i dont think im gettin coins either been lvl 50 for awhile and right now after upgrading a gun i have 95 like credits or watever they are
  • The_BERG_366
    2186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @jager61 I think the amount of cc that is showed at the end of the round is bugged anyways. like it shows too much in disregard of the issues of not earning cc at all. if the numbers were correct I could buy myself a full "high level" skin every other day, which I doubt is the intention behind the system.
    now I do earn cc regularly but I honestly don't know how many or when exactly cause I don't really pay attention to it. regardless, I did get about 35k or so at once a few days ago. I think that was meant to even out the time I played on lvl 50 and not earning company coins. now if I was supposed to get as many coins as it shows in the end screen than 35k would not have been sufficient for sure.

now are u sure your not receiving any coins? cause all the guys i spoke to actually do get them now. again it's not the amount that shows in the end... but you should receive some with time. also did you not get a decent amount at once a few days ago? of course the amount varies with playtime and considering that I played a lot during thst time 35k is probabaly at the higher end but I'm sure you should have received a decent amount as well if you played at bit while on lvl 50 pre patch.
  • lionking7001
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can confirm that it is the same issue on Xbox
  • Slaughter56k
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone got an answer for this yet, I am out of money and can't upgrade my guns !!!
  • gunsmen96
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I went on a few days ago and somehow had 10k CC, not sure how or why
  • jager61
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can earn the coins for the daily assignments but that is all. I have only been able to use coins to upgrade weapons and vehicles and two clothing items and I am down to around 2300 coin now and still have upgrades to do. I have never received any bonus coins or more than the 300 s day for daily assignments.
  • KingofLong
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @The_BERG_366 I've been playing BFV since 9th November and got to lv50 in a week, but haven't seen any coin as compensation. So do many people I saw.
  • The_BERG_366
    2186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KingofLong wrote: »
    @The_BERG_366 I've been playing BFV since 9th November and got to lv50 in a week, but haven't seen any coin as compensation. So do many people I saw.

OK that's unfortunate then :neutral:
  • IDazzlerazzle
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Moorlander wrote: »
    I only spend to upgrade weapons. I don't want to run out of coins to upgrade a weapon because I spent it on a fancy helmet or something.

You will run out of coins for upgrades no matter what you do
  • DaHuntzMenJr
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've reached lvl 50 over two weeks ago and have 3 days and 8 hours of gameplay and been seeing that I'm supposed to be getting "1000 +3 CC" but I'm yet to see those coins show up. Heck the mods have even disabled the ability for me to even comment from my other account I have in here that is linked to my pc copy that is no longer available since origin access hasn't been renewed.
  • willie769
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't seen any change in the Company Coins, reached level 50 last weekend. I only get the 300 for daily challenges.
  • fllipy8899
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This isn’t really a solution but besides daily assignments you could do the special assignments for weapons that are pretty simple for 150 cc each
  • Slaughter56k
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Come on EA solve this please. I want to upgrade some guns and can't !!
  • Beukiiie
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    since they changed the TTK back to its formal state, and everybody is quite happy now, they have seem to forgotten this (even bigger) problem,

i sure hope we will get extra CC for the apparently 3 months we wont get any..

DICE is planning their next update in januari next year...

looks like we wont get any until then
  • Crusoer_CZ
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    at least 50.000 back
  • DaHuntzMenJr
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    since they changed the TTK back to its formal state, and everybody is quite happy now, they have seem to forgotten this (even bigger) problem,

i sure hope we will get extra CC for the apparently 3 months we wont get any..

DICE is planning their next update in januari next year...

looks like we wont get any until then

I hope they will give us some kind of compensation for this.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In my opinion I doubt we will get much retroactively, not what we should get anyway. Maximum would be 2k. My view is Dice want you to either buy it or grind for 300 a day to do so, mainly there hopping you buy it. Hopefully I’m wrong and I’m being too cynical.