We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

No one really interacts with ammo/med crates. BF1 had automatic interaction...

ColdAtTimes
11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
3 games and no one has presses "E" once on my crate. It's really annoying that it isn't automatic like it was in bf1. Like I do like it not being automatic TBH like, it makes the game a lot more challenging when you have to aim and pick it up but really no one is picking them up and that is my main issue. It's so hard to get this tide of war challenges done because literally nobody interacts with them

Comments

• Kellhendross
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The annoying thing is the lack of teamwork that people is showing in the game, nobody builds, nobody resupplies at crates, most of the people simply run from one flag to another trying to kill everybody.
    I can't understand.
  • ToastyJoost
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Totally.
  • Autorotor
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Noticed this to, trying to finish a daily assignment. I played defence on breakthrough and placed my box in a cluster of 10 friendlies, 30 minutes later, not a single enemie heald lol.

This might not be a problem when people realize they have to pick them up manually, time will tell.
  • Madzai
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The annoying thing is the lack of teamwork that people is showing in the game, nobody builds...
    Because no one defend the objectives aside from a few exceptions (like C on Aerodrome). So you build defenses to storm them later yourself. And most of them are useless(aside from trenches) - sandbags fall apart from people sneezing near them. At least Support could build some things to deploy their MGs if only frigging bi-pods worked normally.
  • Tullzter
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    to be honest, you just informed me that we needed to interact with a crate...and here i thought it was automatic
  • marty310
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I feel like the crates are not that visible and that might add to the issue, I think dice should put a small icon on the mini map every time a crate is nearby so that teammates can actually know it’s there.
  • Sturmfrisur
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    i see this too...this hole press E feature for ammo and heal creates is not working.
    ppl just run over or they get killed while pressing E .....most avoid them :|

and you cant even drop the crates on that wacky terrain.
    you have to find a spot to drop and.....booom headshot

bf1942 had those ammo and heal stations too but you didnt had to press a key.
    pls bring back to automatic resupply for the creates like in bf1
  • Mystriall
    494 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i see this too...this hole press E feature for ammo and heal creates is not working.
    ppl just run over or they get killed while pressing E .....most avoid them :|

and you cant even drop the crates on that wacky terrain.
    you have to find a spot to drop and.....booom headshot

bf1942 had those ammo and heal stations too but you didnt had to press a key.
    pls bring back to automatic resupply for the creates like in bf1

They had them in BF1942, but you had to stand pretty much next to the crate/on top of it. not like in BF1 where if you are within 5-10 meters of the crate you get healed/resupplied. So if they make it so that you have to be in close proximity 1 -2 meters, then sure add it. If they want to make it like BF1, I'd rather they just keep it the way they are now. Maybe make the crates bigger so they are easier to see.
    -
    I use the crates when i see them, and I'm mostly able to just quickly pick up with E while running over them, no need to stand still to press E and get shot etc. Also helps if people think about where they place them, behind cover rather than out in the open.
    -
    The annoying thing is the lack of teamwork that people is showing in the game, nobody builds, nobody resupplies at crates, most of the people simply run from one flag to another trying to kill everybody.
    I can't understand.
    -
    This is the playstyle that was created and honed by BF1. Might have been present in earlier titles as well, but it really kicked into high-gear when BF1 was released.