We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

This feature should be removed

Frindly-Fire-4
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
You can`t control the way i play my games i paid for the game and i should play it in the way i like, it`s my style and it`s my way to play the game , a hidden feature in the game that probably no one knows about if u die in a tank our a plane you can`t see the next plane or tank spawn , you should re-spawn on any flag or on a team mate and die then it will show you the next spawn of a plane or a tank , if you die in a tank or a plane and wait for it to spawn it will not let you get one unless a cooldown time that the plane or tank spawns and no one is using it , this cooldown time should be removed and we should all play the game as we want .

Comments

• y_j_es_i
    280 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tbh I think this feature’s in this game so more people get to have a go with tanks and planes because otherwise some people would hog them. It’s not about them wanting to force people like you to play as infantry
  • Hawxxeye
    2736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    that sounds more like a bug than a feature
  • gunsmen96
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was wondering how my teammates could spawn in planes that I never even saw appear. I understand why this sort of thing might have been added, but I don't think it's necessary
  • crabman169
    12704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ever think it's because all vehicles are in use and you've got lost one which is now on a spawn timer?

I've died in a tank/plane to get another one back when I get to the deployment screen plenty of times

• Frindly-Fire-4
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    will if you dont believe that this is in the game ask dice about it i know it`s there
  • Noromiz
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think it would be fine if they just added at visible cooldown timer that shows when there is a new vehicle available.

I am also quite certain you have just run into issues with cooldown, so you will have to wait X amount of time before a new vehicle spawns for you (it shouldn't have 0 cooldown).
    Example:
    - Player 1 and Player 2 both spawn a tank when the round starts.
    - Player 1 dies and the tank is destroyed (never abandon a tank and give it to the enemy).
    - The "Tank Slot" Player 1 used have now entered a cooldown period and the tank is therefore not available.
    - Player 1 will have to pick something else to do or wait for the cooldown to finish.
  • ElliotLH
    4219 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same experience for me as Crabman describes - very recently I got 4 bombers in a row during Breakthrough on Hamada. Every time I died I was able to get another one from the redeploy screen without a problem, and had the same experience playing Breakthrough on Narvik and also playing Conquest on maps like Arras.

I'm not disputing that this isn't a thing, only that I've not experienced it in my 72 hours worth of playtime so far.
  • TheSacar
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If this is a bug (which so far i had assumed) it's very annoying.
    If this is a feature, it's stupid and should indeed be removed. So I died in my plane after shooting down all the enemy planes and getting finished off by AA and now I need to surrender my plane's respawn to the guy who jumps in a bomber to fly to a certain flag and bail? Just on the off chance that this is a feature, I will certainly bail from now on to make sure I don't die in a plane.
  • RoDM44n
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Overall vehicles gameplay is really frustrating at this moment, planes were drastically nerfed and tanks are on a deep hole.
    Knowing DICE after my ngame bought, this nerf will grow for vehicles and we will all play as infantry
  • RoDM44n
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Same experience for me as Crabman describes - very recently I got 4 bombers in a row during Breakthrough on Hamada. Every time I died I was able to get another one from the redeploy screen without a problem, and had the same experience playing Breakthrough on Narvik and also playing Conquest on maps like Arras.

I'm not disputing that this isn't a thing, only that I've not experienced it in my 72 hours worth of playtime so far.

This related a another bug or badly introduced feature, the comeback balance, that allow you to cap flags faster when you're loosing and also vehicle spawn for loosing team is decreased depending on the amount of tickets.
    If your team is loosing by 200 tickets, the vehicle spawn (by default 90s) will decrease to 45s.
  • Dreamsquasher1
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That's a lot of flight time my friend
  • warslag
    917 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    So the devs actually implemented the ideas from that thread where the OP kept spelling vehicles as "vehicules"?

Or was that really a dev trolling then?

You just couldn't make it up at the moment.
  • ElliotLH
    4219 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RoDM44n wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »

This related a another bug or badly introduced feature, the comeback balance, that allow you to cap flags faster when you're loosing and also vehicle spawn for loosing team is decreased depending on the amount of tickets.
    If your team is loosing by 200 tickets, the vehicle spawn (by default 90s) will decrease to 45s.

I don't think it was that as the Breakthrough matches I mentioned were both wins. I can't remember all the Conquest matches only that I can't recall it ever being an issue. Generally I try not to camp the spawn screen (No judgement if someone does that) so that could be a reason why perhaps.
  • WinterWarhurst
    586 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If had the suspicion too because I am a tanker main, and very often people get the tanks before me despite me waiting and watching for the spawn symbol, yet it doesn't appear, not even for a second.