We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Well, it's broken now...

xtraKrazy
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Not sure how you managed it DICE, but you managed to break the game.
  • Unable to join squads
  • Unable to join games, most of the time
  • Disconnecting from queues
  • Frame drops
  • Game crashes

Haven't been able to play a single full game since the patch.

Comments

• Commy79
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    same issue here and now unable to load the game at all have reinstalled the game once allready reinstalled network adapter drivers clean install of video card drivers
  • syzgiN
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont have all of The above issues, but sometimes it is almost unplayable. Hugeeee FPS drops. Went from min ~90 FPS max 120ish on a 1080 ultra. To min 57fps and max 88ish... and stutters sometimes.
  • xtraKrazy
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    syzgiN wrote: »
    I dont have all of The above issues, but sometimes it is almost unplayable. Hugeeee FPS drops. Went from min ~90 FPS max 120ish on a 1080 ultra. To min 57fps and max 88ish... and stutters sometimes.

Im getting 100+ FPS, but it feels like 30 FPS. So much screen lag, it's the weirdest feeling.
  • syzgiN
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    xtraKrazy wrote: »

Im getting 100+ FPS, but it feels like 30 FPS. So much screen lag, it's the weirdest feeling.

Yeah the laggy feeling is really annoying. Almost unplayable for me. I don’t know what they did wrong, but they need to fix this ASAP. Also curious why most people with FPS drops etc are people
    With 1050/60/80 cards
  • xtraKrazy

Yeah the laggy feeling is really annoying. Almost unplayable for me. I don’t know what they did wrong, but they need to fix this ASAP. Also curious why most people with FPS drops etc are people
    With 1050/60/80 cards

I'm running a 980ti.
  • Commy79
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    i have read somewhere someone saying that xmp for ram and ryzen cpus has been causing issues not sure if true or not but might be something to look at
  • syzgiN

With 1050/60/80 cards

I'm running a 980ti.

Hm really strange, I see a lot of people complaining about this.
  • syzgiN
    Commy79 wrote: »
    i have read somewhere someone saying that xmp for ram and ryzen cpus has been causing issues not sure if true or not but might be something to look at

What exactly to do with xmp for ram? And I got intel. Hope there will be a fix soon
  • xtraKrazy
    Commy79 wrote: »

Intel CPU here too. RAM is XMP @ 3200 mhz, but game ran super well pre-patch, doubt that it is the issue. IMO the way the game crashes screams memory leak.
  • AmateurCain
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF5 was smooth and stable till the last update. It's still smooth, but now it crashes to desktop everytime somewhere in between 2 and 5 minutes of playing.
  • Commy79
    edited December 6
    vivikta
    Symptom :

1. Battlefield V crashes on random occasions, in the middle fo the gameplay, without any error message or bluescreen.

2. Windows event viewer records the crash with Exception code: 0xc0000005.

Reason :

Battlefield V isn't firendly against high-speed memory (mostly faster than 3200Mhz) for Ryzen system. It doesn't matter the speed is gauranteed by XMP, or proven stable with multiple stress tests.

Solution :

Lower your ram speed or disable XMP/manual overclocking until DICE fixes the issue.

this was what vivikta wrote in
    answers hq technical issues so unsure if its something that will help or not
    i will most likely be testing this if i still have this issue after reinstalling for the 2nd time
  • Raptor_i81
    163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I start noticing performance problems after the patch ... is it going to be like BF1 when we lose a bit of performance with every patch ?
  • Giantcolabottle1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    • Unable to join squads
    • Frame drops
    • Game crashes

Issues on my end were huge FPS drops, terrible stuttery sound and then eventual crashes.

Now I have the fantastic issue when I load BF5 it disconnects my ethernet and takes my computer offline until a restart.

• MrTimil25
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem here,
    game crashes randomly without any error message...
  • Teniente_Cobra
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game crash without any message every 5 minutes it is annoying and makes the game unplayable PLEASE DICE FIX IT ASAP
  • Teniente_Cobra
    im playing with the last driver and i have a GTX 980ti Matrix platinum i7 6700k and 16 gb ddr 4 gskill trident Z
  • syzgiN
    Anyone of Dice Please check these problems, And make a sticky for these problems
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

With 1050/60/80 cards

I'm running a 980ti.

Vega 56 here. no issues. Just another Intel/Nvidia combo topic about bad performance... But keep buying it ;)
  • syzgiN
    edited December 6

With 1050/60/80 cards

I'm running a 980ti.

Vega 56 here. no issues. Just another Intel/Nvidia combo topic about bad performance... But keep buying it ;)

What is your point? Like for real, multiple topics with you posting the same ****. It’s about problems dice should fix not us because we have intel/nvidia combination lol
  • jaymeezy916
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    • Unable to join squads
    • Frame drops
    • Game crashes

Issues on my end were huge FPS drops, terrible stuttery sound and then eventual crashes.

Now I have the fantastic issue when I load BF5 it disconnects my ethernet and takes my computer offline until a restart.

I can't even download the patch, I've seen this happen to me also.