We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

New map : Close to an actual battlefield experience.

Lahoo_Eckbert
922 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
First time I felt like I was playing a battlefield game with the recent Panzerstorm map. We ran across the map, isolated flags, did team work didn't get spawn killed every 5 seconds. It was alot of fun even though I am not much of a vehicle player. What made it fun ? Map size was definitely a big factor. There are 200-300 meters between flags(more in some cases), so when you attack a flag as a squad, you can isolate that part of the map if you play it right you can hold it. They can't just zerg rush it with 15 people at the same.

So I hope we'll get bigger maps like this in the future.

Comments

• Warlust1080ti
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I too really enjoyed this new Panzerstorm map. It took me back to the feeling of 1942 with the gameplay such a large map introduces. For me it is the best BFV map yet. It is also great fun sticking bombs to the tanks as they roll over the trenches :smile:
  • twisted83
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Indeed a worthy BF map.
    Of course the kids will say "It's soooo boooriiiiing" hahahaha.
    Bravo DICE more huge maps please.
  • BaronVonGoon
    5265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Surprisingly, I had fun with it. It's possible my tanking skills have advanced from 'average' to 'slighly above average' and that helped keep me in the tank longer having fun. I can see though the round being over when a team takes the middle flags, might as well just sit back at your gimme flag and wait for the round to end.
  • JamieCurnock
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I went in quite positive, map looks lovely and more varied in cover/terrain than I thought it would be. Problem I found was it reverted back to the way older massive battlefield maps play. I spent ages moving from flag to flag, when I do get there the biggest gun fight consisted of about 4 people so it was more of a small skirmish than a proper battle. Barely anyone used the tanks, those that did took a battering, bailed and went on foot.

My overall view of it so far is that I spent most of the game chasing the fight trying to get a bit of action, I had to check a number of times just to make sure the game was full, it felt emtpy, desolate even. I admittedly am more of an infantry player than vehicle so that clouds my initial impression, reserving any final judgements until I've played it a few times more.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the only map that is fun in conquest.
  • Dral13
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seems like a boring flat map to me. Don’t think we should praise lazy design.